Saturday, October 22, 2022

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


It's not only South American men I enjoy. I like mostly two kinds of men. Foreign and domestic. But when I came upon the Irish Viking as he is dubbed, Matty Gilbert, 31, a tall, built, bearded Irish God, well...you can imagine my issue with salivating.  Gilbert who is a gardener and a barber shop owner rose to fame during the pandemic in lock down when he dabbled in tik tok, and then Only Fans with a series of saucy nude photos, to supplement some income. Little did he know his Tik Toc, Instagram and now a twitter, with each well over 1million viewers, and on Only Fans, with a $20 subscription, took off!!!! Ladies and gay men went nuts!!!! While things are back to normal with his work, his fiancée Maria with whom he has a son, has not only encouraged Matty to continue his sites, but often does the filming for him. They have even done video together. But hot damn is Matty some melt in your mouth goodness!!!! It takes a certain type of bearded man to get my kitty purring and Matty does it. I too have always been drawn to inhibited men also...which he seems to be. But boy god is he handsome and those gorgeous eyes and all his other lovely assets of such nice proportions!!! And he certainly seems to make every muscle flex and bulge!!! You can check him out here and here...oh...yes..and here!

35 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY!!!! That is A LOT of candy right there. I have seen his twitter. And I always need a towel ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid hair, stupid beard, ugly tattoos - but if that was poking through a hole in the wall... Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why waste it on a hole in the wall? But that is a good place to start. If IT would fit through a hole in the wall!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes toots...lives in Wicklow a southern part of Dublin. Should we get airline tickets?

      Delete
  4. To Matty....Beat me or strangle me, I don’t care, as long as I get to look at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my lands.... he certainly has a HUGE personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kinda man....huge cock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need I say anything… OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm familiar with Matty on Twitter. Irish God indeed. And you and he have at least four things in common ...the name Matty, Irish, look good in jeans and both have nice size jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mucho caliente!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, he's got a lot to work with, and on, but I cannot stop giggling at this:
    "I like mostly two kinds of men. Foreign and domestic."

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure wouldn't mind getting a taste of that uncut candy!!!!!!! And I didn't even realize I was into the Viking type until now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think someone should tell Matty I require some entry!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. When a bad boy is this hot, a DAY is too long to wait for him. Handsome, big, uncut and nice size. This is a nice long afternoon and evening waiting......

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great-looking, beautiful body, dynamite legs and navel. Beautiful uncut cock. Gets an “A” from me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Magnificent⚘ManCandy Mistress!!!!! 🍭🍭🍬🍡🍡😮😮😮

    ReplyDelete
  16. That man could do anything he wanted with me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that’s an incredible body. He must stretch out a lot of Calvins with his equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You had me at the first picture...with those black jeans and man spread!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just perfect all the way from face to jawline, to the chest, those legs, and the pretty uncut cock.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, he DOES shave, just not his face.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You like your men like you like your gin. That guy is a god, although he doesn’t give good face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's through a glory hole then who cares right? Lol! We're terrible.

      Delete
    2. Put a flag over his head and do it for Old Glory?

      Delete
  22. Anonymous10/23/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    All I can say is 🤤

    ReplyDelete
  23. That man has a bad case of der Trumpenfuhrer orange fever

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't lie...he does make me a bit wet. Nice fantasy material for later.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous10/23/2022

    Well there's 3 new cavities worth of sweetness here....

    Sassybear
    https://idleeyesandadormy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. A face like a mud fence...but what a body and cock he has!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh yes....I have seen him on Twitter, and he got me very hot. I may have even run a few off to his videos. I don't even know I could get his cock in my mouth to suck it, but I'd be willing to try.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!