Saturday, June 18, 2022

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

In addition to me enjoying the likes of my weakness of South American men, and European men, Asian's, men of color, gingers and cute twinks, jocks and bearded men, I also enjoy second to none a hot daddy. If you're a hot daddy with glasses and salt and pepper hair you better look the hell out. So, it's no surprise that Terry Miller also gets me scolding hawt and tingling in one major spot and a few more!!!  Terry Miller who is now over 50 and still looks this sexy, went from a stay-at-home father to leather daddy icon, to be the first ever ambassador of Tom of Finland. Terry is married to sex advice columnist Dan Savage, who both are dads to adoptive son DJ, now in his 20's. This man could do just about anything to your Mistress...I'd be clay in his hands. If Terry isn't teasing us and getting me "stirred up" in his Instagram and Tom work, he is also huge with his advocacy work, where he and Dan founded the award winning It Get Better Project to help support young LGBT youth. I don't know exactly what it is I like the best about Terry, but he is a powerful looking hunk of a man with a great body and one very tempting package, and that chest and nipples gets me started too. And with glasses?!?!?!?!? I think Terry should come over here stat to the Casa so we can re-create some of the more famous of Tom of Finland shots!!!! And does he ever look sexy as hell in tight jeans or a swim briefs.

27 comments:

  1. Oooh, another nice red shirt! Everybody sing: Candy, I call my sugar, Candy. Cuz Candy's always handy when I need company.
    That's probably just me, huh? Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He certainly is so sweeeeeet candy!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Can't lie, he gives me a major boner! Just caught his film Boat Daddy. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible body-and absolutely fabulous nipples-whoa! HOT daddy to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Bookends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No disagreement…the kind of candy I like…hawt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, my heart belongs to Daddy
    So I simply couldn't be bad
    Yes, my heart belongs to Daddy
    Da, da, da, da, da, da, da, da, dad


    I would be very bad... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oH YES! Terry has always made me hot too. That man can wear jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dan Savage is one lucky man. I mean to come into a room and see him in those yellow, bulging Longjohns?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They wouldn't be on long in this house if he were here.

      Delete
  9. Hot Damn Daddy In Glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6/18/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    Damn this is a very hot man. Daddy or not I’ll take him any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There’s definitely a lot of teasing going on with this guy. He seems to know how to do social media well and show off just enough to get guys interested. Believe me, I’m definitely interested!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now this is more like it. Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is BEAUTIFUL! I follow him on Instagram. These are the most revealing yet...and his Boat Daddy film was very hot. Pic 4 is off the charts...those arms and legs are sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I came around a corner and saw him in the red tee shirt and tight jeans, I'd be on my knees in a minute. He always gets me turned on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cap Chasen6/19/2022

    Incredible face; great body; hot pit hair and bush; very nice basket... hideous tattoos to ruin an otherwise flawless look. But a great Tom of Finland model.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The candy shop is certainly lush this week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOOF! He is magnificent. I don't think I have ever seen a guy wear jeans better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Why am I not surprised

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous6/19/2022

    He’s married to a sex advice columnist? Gee that could come in handy.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet he comes with an instruction manual.

      Delete
  20. Holy crap! He's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have the feeling; I would enjoy nothing more than to peel those tight jeans down and just service the hell out of him. Terry has always gotten me hot.

    ReplyDelete
  22. YUM!

    Sassybear
    https://idleeyesandadormy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!