Tuesday, June 21, 2022

INTI

I think during Pride is a good time to get on the same page and learn to accept all. Inti is one queen who I think doesn't get the coverage they deserve and didn't get a fair shake on their season of competition. But Inti is my kind of queen. She has the over-the-top huge elegance and yet has a new perspective on makeup...not caked on by the pound, and at times, if any... and it's very rare one sees Inti in a wig. Her style is drop dead. Inti is only a 21-year-old, non-binary Bolivian performer, by way of Sevilla, Spain, and landed on Drag Race Espana. Their drag character was born in 2018, when they were inspired by RuPaul's show, and playing with makeup, they created Inti to participate in a show for local drag queens, singers and artist. Inti chooses to feature much of their roots in their drag style, while yet bringing the old school glam and club kid. Inti is just an extension of their personality, a more creative and challenging way of showing off, using their own body and face as a canvas to paint what they feel and think. But Inti identifies as non-binary, and that fooled with them of their season, as they broke down many times where they explained it was due to their body dysphoria as a trans person. Inti says it's hard to accept their look, and their body, and sometimes doesn't see themselves in the mirror. But Inti is working through it. I personally think Inti was way beyond the show. Their style, concepts and vision are far above what the show puts out. Besides... Inti is also a very active member of the Spanish Ballroom Scene where they compete in the runaway category...so I say WERK, WERK IT GURL!!!! WERK IT... OWN IT....Yes Honey, bring all that mug to the runway kitty gurl.

15 comments:

  1. Well, that Golden Vulva dress caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Debra! I can't see anything else now!

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure I even know what a vulva is.

      Delete
  2. Pat Lark6/21/2022

    I'm crossing fingers that this comment will publish....
    Those are some great looks. My fav is actually the one without a wig.
    Now, for your Pride travels....please be careful. The protesters are out to cause major trouble - don't get caught up in their bullshit. Enjoy yourself but stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so many thoughts but they all boiled down to: Damn girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful and unusual. I hope they see their true self.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they did her WRONG in the first DRSpain. She had the best, most conceptual looks but the judges could not read her, so they read her for filth. I saw her in the top four before she dropped out. The colonizers won once again.
    Love all the looks. Fashion and High Drag? Sign me up!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. Though I don't think her body dysphoria helped her matter at the time. But had she stayed she would have been right there with Carman Farala.

      Delete
  6. Oddly enough, I like the silvery dress myself. Not into the reds this time. How does one go to the bathroom in some of these things? Decaf minds want to know! I do like the wigless looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such costumes! I am always intrigued at the garments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6/21/2022

    Tundra Bunny here.... Inti's feathered head-pieces are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! And I love, love, LOVE their sterling silver swirl gown, the lilac roses mermaid dress and the black & blue bullfighter outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is absolutely fierce when it comes to looks and style. She was so beyond to even go on Drag Race. And I adore a good mermaid dress.

      Delete
  9. Those are some stunning looks! Breathtaking style. I sometimes think losing is the new winning with this show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6/21/2022

    Some fierce looks! Love her!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!