Sunday, June 5, 2022

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


Here we go again! I can't seem to get any other sweets into this shop that aren't from the Latina and South American variety. And now this sexiness pops up and in! Rafael Vieira who hails from Brazil. This guy knows what he's got, and he knows how to work it, drawing us in and leaving us wanting more and more. I am not embarrassed to admit I'm glutenous when it come to this variety. And probably why I got sucked into a very cute guy this weekend I met in Philly,  who hails from Honduras and made me endless mojitos .But I digress.  Rafael seems to have plenty to offer, and in all the right places. But it's those dark wet eyes  and gaze that would make me break some laws for him. I think I could gaze at the man and eyes for hours without getting bored.

He's shameless I tell ya.

24 comments:

  1. You're both shameless. He for being so sexy and you for feeding him to us! He is def swoon worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6/05/2022

    Yum! Very sexy! Many playful thoughts going through my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm convinced he was waiting on tables in Torremolinos while we were there.

    Jx

    PS Love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear!!!!!

      And if he waited my table...he'd been getting a huge tip. Of some sort or other.

      Delete
  4. How can he be grossly overdressed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, here is a fine specimen of aman. He shouldn’t tease though but throw “it” all in the open.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy!!!!!!!!! I’ve become a little infatuated with him and I’m not too proud to admit it.

    LOVE the new header Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, he's a hot nugget.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty.

    Sassybear
    https://idleeyesandadormy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd tap it. Or he could tap me. Endlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... What happened to all of those Argentinians?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Central America...South American....they are ALL sexy and hot to me!!!!!!

      Delete
  11. Anonymous6/05/2022

    …such yummy candy….
    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are mojitos just mojitos? Or is that a code word for something you got endless of? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and yes. Endless of both of what your thinking sweet cheeks!!!!

      Delete
  13. Im up to tasting his cakes and other baked goods. He is so cute. Damn you got nice taste in men.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous in every way. Certainly, has my full attention!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely STUNNING! Love his perky little ass.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous6/06/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    My, my, my he is a sweet morsel. And I’m jealous that you had mo’ than mojitos, but so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Learning your Spanish and Portuguese

    ReplyDelete
  18. My...my hands would be all over his body like Helen Keller reading braille.

    ReplyDelete
  19. DAMN YOU!!!! It cracks me up how much you enjoy the South and Central American mens!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holy shit...those eyes. And everything else.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!