Monday, June 13, 2022

ARISE.....

 
Sleek, swank, elegant and retro. Sharonne!!!!

Sharonne is the newest Queen to be crowned of Espana! After a season that included, still competition, an incredible talent show, and incredible runways, Spain has crowned it's high-heeled queen following the footsteps of fabulous Carmen Farala.  Sharonne racked up four wins, and considering she had no titles from outside pageants and working for decades in drag, she had one of the best performance records in the Drag Race history, only being safe once, and never had to lipsync, so she was always in the top. I just adore her. Not bad for a 48 year old queen , kitty cat.

11 comments:

  1. Not only is she stunning, but she also does a ton of impersonations, all perfectly, on her Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous; very retro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so glad she won. I think Espana is my favorite of the Drag Race shows now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 more years it will be 50 years, a golden performance.
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just knew she was gonna win. When she sang her own songs and did comedy, there was no way she was not going to be on the top. It was a great season and I love Javier and Javier. They give the best feedback. Drag Race España is one of my fav franchises.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the Javier's!!!!! For me Drag Race Espana has replaced the original in terms of queens and talent.

      Delete
  6. I could see Sharrone singing the habanera

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you say pure elegance? She just may be the most stunning winner yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So thrilled that Sharonne won. Beauty and style magnified.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yasssssss!!!!!!! Love Espana!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!