Wednesday, May 11, 2022

GALA


I've always been enthralled with Gala Varo since she was part of the Mexican drag show La Mas Draga. Gala is one queen who has great hair, red hot lips and a dangerous pair of eyes. Gala got her name from the wife of Salvador Dali, Gala, while Varo comes from the Spanish artist Remedios Varo. Both of which she finds as huge inspirations for her alter ego. I'm here to tell you, this queen gives many sides and can switch it really quick from one look to the next, keeping it fresh and leaving us wondering what will come next. Whatever does come next is often flawless and edgy. And while I prefer old school drag, I love that he meddles both worlds together, of old and new drag nicely. Gala Varo was born from the aesthetic exploration of the drag genre creating a versatile and chameleon like character. Love that she blurs the line in her looks of both masculine and feminine. Many of her skills, when it comes to the stage, are that of a circus background often incorporating aerial techniques and fire manipulation with song and dance. Definitely a fine and fabulous Mexican queen, and I dare say one of the most handsome Mexican men I ever did see. And that mug?!?!?!  Me desmayo!

With drag king Rocco Dix

12 comments:

  1. What beautiful eyes
    Coffee is on and stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gala is fiercely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll admit I love that silver jockstrap. The photo of her with King Dix - luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, she's fab.
    La Mas Draga has given some fantastic Drag artists, right? Love the genderfuck drag and the glam, too. And as a boy? Yum.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very extraordinary outfits matching the way out eye makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn! I was hoping for the Italian singer who did Freed from Desire.. Nope, another drag queen with the "standard-issue Rupaul's Drag Race maquillage".

    As a boy, however, he's very fuckable! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I am all kinds of confused. Yes... no... yes... yes... no. Yes. Definitely yes. Actually, he is too beautiful for me. Very beautiful, though. And quite the intensity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot in and out of drag ... or maybe it's just the fevers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5/12/2022

    Tundra Bunny here... LOVE those rhinestone pasties, though I'd never have the nerve to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN OR OUT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!