Monday, May 16, 2022

CHUCKLES

 What a day. In these times it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I was talking to a sort of friend who is republican, and he said Mexicans send their rapist and criminals to the United States. But where do Americans send theirs? I relied- to the Supreme Court!

Later I had a Christian at the door begging for money. Well...you know me...


And how true about this abortion thing?

And this!!! I would love to ask this!

I asked another republican acquaintance if they knew the difference between seeing
 a Republican on the road and an animal on the road. I told them you'd see skid marks to stop in front of the animal.

Here's Aunt Pitty Pat having a good night on Grindr, finding out there is a power top within 900 feet.
 I also worry just how and where the corn cob is going? Evidently, she is not a good power bottom yet.

But I and Jesus do have one thing in common....

My conservative late father wouldn't find me funny. He gave me a hard time right up till the end, I swear. He even had the gull to tell me I wasn't technological savy. I told him that wasn't true. I did after all unplug his life support to charge my cell phone.


HA! Could you even imagine!

I saw the dump was back in the news again about writing a book, and Junior was ranting about it on Instagram. I DM him and said it must be a joke. Does your father know how to even write? But I do think the trumps have an interesting family tree. It must be a cactus.

Because everyone on it is a prick.

And be glad I don't fly a plane. This would sooooo be me.

24 comments:

  1. Miss Lindsey. That poor dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/16/2022

    Tundra Bunny here again.... the lack of skid marks for a republican gave me such a good belly laugh, it almost had me ROFLMAO! Things are so shitty these days that you can either laugh or run screaming into the night -- I'm glad you've chosen the former, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look out! " said Mexicans send their rapist and criminals to the United States. But where do Americans send theirs? I relied- to the Supreme Court!" Had me spraying my cocktail tonight!!!!!!!! And a good gin too!!!! By the end my sides were in pain from laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone should tell Lindsay there is no eating corn before bottoming Ms Ladybugs.

    And so you. DONT FUCK WITH ME CHRISTIAN!!!!!! No doubt you had the same eyebrows?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!! This whole post cracked me the hell up, I think I too spit some drink laughing.... and some of these sooo true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So right about pregnant men!! And all other female specific issues.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be me flying a plane, too.
    And yet another way I DON’T take after Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Made me laugh this morning. Time for flying lessons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last thing you want is me flying.

      Delete
  9. Hahahah
    Oh, I heart ya so hard. Really. You do need to come sit by me.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're going to get into a lot of trouble.

      Delete
  10. So much to laugh about, yet think about here!! Thank you for making me smile today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and funny, though if Piper Laurie did actually knock on your door, I hope you got her autograph!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are great. Love the t-shirt. I just may have to get me one of those for my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun post, Mistress! I laughed at every meme and joke!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretentious place Miss Lindsay lives in; that pic Bob has of her in a lace cap fits right in.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love 'em - especially the "Wi-Fi" one. I might even "borrow" it for a future post... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The last thing you do is coming quickly. If anything the poor person needs eye goggles.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I laughed at the wi-fi one.. I expect it'll "come up" at Jon's some day...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Republicans also send their rapists and murderers to Congress! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!