Sunday, May 29, 2022

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

Once upon a time there were three sexy, naughty, sassy bears living in a rustic cabin in the forest. They were all day cooking, working, stretching, playing together and taking selfies. And doing lots of Grrrrring, woofing and teasing themselves and having fun. And it seems everybody loved the hot deliciousness of the Three Bears of the Rowse Honey campaign. And they are all finger licking good...Phil, Joel and the one that gets me the most, Matt known as the baby bear. Sweet Mother Mary of Pearl!!!!! Matt Lister's playfulness is what gets me the most and I find that so very sexy. Matt  is British and is a slalom canoeist who has competed at the international level from 20008 to 2015, and won two bronze medal in the C2 team event. He thinks of himself as a "fitness fanatic" who never skips breakfast, which of course is a bowl of porridge. Lister came out as gay in 2012 and has written fitness columns for Attitude magazine and has occasionally worked as a model. But it was his part in the fun and extremely fun advertising campaign for Rowse Honey that is really grabbing our attentions, not to mention being part of RuPaul's Brit Crew on the UK's Drag Race. If Matt wants any more "fitness" work outs, Im only too happy to lend my body and then we can enjoy a bowl of that porridge. And I have just a few tricks I can do with honey!

 

And the commercial that gets us going. I'm soooooo ready to play Goldilocks.

25 comments:

  1. No offensie Mistress, but screw you, I'm applying for role of Goldielocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gawd!!!!! I have never seen the commercial, but how fun and mildly HOT! I love a man who is uninhibited and knows how to have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cap Chasen5/29/2022

    And no Tats! A huge plus!!!! I need to hire this lad. I have several projects he could help me with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That there is an Anne Marie special! How apropos. Grrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m a fitness fanatic, too. I’d work out with Matt any time. He’s always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, how do we get on Lister's list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this commercial. I think there are a few of them, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/29/2022

    Loved the spot! And he is quite fine for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Mary Sunshine, now that is one fine looking man, sugar! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. We’re risking an overdose of hotness with this! DAMN! I love those commercials too. I get a bit hot under the collar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Matt is just SUBLIME!!!!! I wouldn't mind rub beards with him, not to mention other things.

    I love those commercials, and they are all adorably hot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The one candy shop I can visit and not gain weight. This one breaks the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunningly beautiful man! That quite the bulge in those blue Aussie bums. I may have seen his "arty films" HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5/30/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy
    Oh Maddie, I’m sure you could give this delicious hunk quite the cardio workout.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "How Sweet It Is!" (anyone old enough to get that reference?)

    ReplyDelete
  16. In every way a big, thick man. We like thick.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great bod that makes me salivate. He is sexy as hell. And those commercials are so fun I love them. There chemistry together is go good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I may have drooled a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha, my underwear just got sniffer in front. I would lick every inch of his body his body, he is sexy as hell. And I have two terrific holes for his lovely big dick afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such detail, but tell me how you really feel cutie!

      Delete
  20. A sight for sore eyes!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. THREE Sassybears in one cabin? Oh, the fun we could have!

    Sassybear
    https://idleeyesandadormy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you're preaching to the choir! I wouldn't mind being trapped in that cabin myself toots.

      Delete
  22. Anonymous5/30/2022

    I love the 3 sassybears!! I'd love for Matt Lister to put his bear paws on me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!