Saturday, February 26, 2022

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


This visit to the Candy Shop is a tasting of some very hot ginger! But before you think the Mistress went all butch, grabs his crotch and spits... and watches sports, think again. I didn't watch the Olympics this year. Except to see my ginger crush...Shaun White. Olympic snowboarder, and a lover of skate boarding has been around for a hot minute. He's been tied to the Olympics since 2009, where he had that lion's mane of long ginger locks, and I was hooked right then, along with his million-dollar smile. I was swooning. Since then, he's been a five time Olympian and a three-time gold medalist in half- pipe snowboarding. He holds the world record for the most X Games gold medals and the most Olympic gold medals by a snowboarder. But this year I can't be the only one asking myself, "When did Shaun White get so damn fine and extra hot?" Not only is his talent attractive, but I found him beyond sexy. Is it the fashion sense? A killer smile? the plastic surgery after the injury where he had 62 stitches in his face? The shorter, coifed hair? Whatever it is, I'm here about it!!! I love running my hands through a nice head of hair!!! But even though the Olympian said this would be his final contest and would retire after the 2022 Winter Games, I have the feeling we haven't seen the last of him yet. I see some covers of magazines and he'd make an excellent model. Or one of my Casa houseboys. As your aware, my houseboys have to be limber and bendy.


27 comments:

  1. I don't like to be negative (I know, since when?) but this guy doesn't do a single thing for me. I honestly don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it because he's not wearing red? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. It's the haircut that made him look hot! That shaggy hippy hair did not do a damn thing for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Shawn White was the deal with long hair and captured the snowboard culture/scene perfectly. Sexy today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/26/2022

    I saw an interview with him during the Games and I thought the same thing about him. While his hair made him memorable, this look is da bomb! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep Yes Madam! You know blonds and gingers get me going, and Shaun is a fine ginger example.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have ALWAYS dug Shaun White!!! Very handsome and sexy with a hip edge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing like a Saturday trip to the candy shop! Thanks Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the first picture, but other than that he really doesn't do it for me.

    Maybe if=t IS the lack of red.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bobulah! It's nice not being weird all by myself.

      Delete
  9. Okay, so he's done no nude posing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see if I can coax him out of his clothes for you.

      Delete
  10. Now that is a magnificent red head!!!! Watching him is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought he was sexy as hell with the long hair...but now? SEXY AS HELL!!!

    I could get with that. The man is amazing and what a career.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You left me flabbergasted. I can't believe you know what the Olympics were!!!!

    You butch thing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, the local kid! We even went to the same high school but obviously not at the same time. Sadly, I don't think he lives in the area anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He's like an elixir and I love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, he is sexy! That picture of him smiling at the table melted my cold heart.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a smile in that one picture. I just love gingers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have to say, Oh my god, that’s Shaun White?!? He DOES look great. Still, he doesn’t make my frontside do an ollie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what an ollie is but I'm sure I made one do it once.

      Delete
  18. I don't think the Olympics should have been held in Beijing given the ethnic cleansing going on for the Uighurs, concentration camps, murder etc..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually never watch any of them. Im so far from interested in sports.

      Delete
  19. Hot since, like, forever.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!