Thursday, July 9, 2020

GRANDE DAME

This week brace yourself for some serious eleganaza!!!! Betty Fuvk who hails from time split in Berlin and Helsinki is an award winning burlesque drag artist, I became familiar with while my stint in the Boylesque show when the Raven did them. We stay in touch over the gram. Betty is a talented queen, producer and art director and she has some very creative ideas when it comes to art. Betty's show has now traveled to 10 different countries. It's her show Queerlesque that is the crown jewel. Its a safe and spectacular space for queer art in Helsinki. A world filled with strippers, burlesque, boylesque, drag queens and kings, circus performers, and singers. Betty and her group also support the well being of the local community and host workshops and panel talks, with their principles of tolerance, unity and positivity discussed. And her editorial style is threw the fucking roof hunties!!!! Her drag is all about the world of burlesque and the art of feminism. I love a queen who is extra!!!!!

I firmly believe Mae West was right.... a good man is like a linoleum floor.Find that right one and you can walk all over it.

16 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gawd.
    Gimme. The glamour! The talent!
    I love, love, love, burlesque. Such a fantastic art form. I'd pay to see this.The photo on the bar and that little red number on the bed? *chef's kiss*
    I think you should do Boylesque in Only Fans. Now THAT milkshake would bring all the boys to the yard!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only wish I'd done it longer....dont temp me......

      Delete
  2. Her Marie Antionette is awesome! Boylesque...was it connected in any way to the long-running show here, starring Kenny Kerr? What a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How inspiring. She really does it all. I love it when talent attracts talent. And her taste in boy toys... I applaud. Thanks for sharing. I love it when you shine your light on others...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A living doll in that first one, though there are a couple of photos where I hardly saw her ....

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!! SHE. is breathtakingly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... I don't think I'd really want to walk on the right man, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need her ensembles...her wigs, those marbou feathers....Betty is incredible!!!! I hear go thinks about her show from internationals sisters

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somehow I don't think she shops at Macy's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. And yet another reason to visit Helsinki.

    Where can I get that footstool? It looks SO comfortable... and accommodating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the feeling you won't find that at Pottery Barn.

      Delete
  11. my goodness such elegance !

    ReplyDelete
  12. And my Kiddos thought I was 'Extra'... I ain't got nothing on this Gal, that first Image is breathtaking! I finished my wall and await your expert critique Mads.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, she is fierce, alright! 😎

    So are the Barbies in your blog's cover photo! ✌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've heard very good things about Betty and this show on the drag circuit.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!