Tuesday, June 9, 2020

HAPPY MOMENTS #13

I sure hope everyone is having a wonderful day?

 Simply a stunning, sunny day here in Bucks County. Another perfect day, near 90 degrees. A perfect day to get out and take a walk. While some of us are starting to head back to work, I have yet a report back date, and suspect I may not go back till the fall season. Three quarters of the people I know are still home, or working strictly from home still. Who knows, but as long as I have a roof over my head, food and gin... I will be fine. I'd like some sex, but we won't discuss that. Even though we went to phase one, it's quiet here today, and I don't mind. I sat what seemed an age at the river. Over the weekend I heard the town got to crowded and many business were not happy with the influx of crowd. It's a wonderful compliment don't get me wrong, but we can't just jump back in whole hog either. I can't blame people for wanting to come here, it is very quaint and charming. but the town is also not conducive to large crowds during a pandemic. But I had the town to myself for the most part today. Since I'm already happy...time for more happy. So this brings us to another Happy Moments. #13 can you believe? 

Boy Morgan
Had to whole bridge to myself

Princess Elisa Buttercup

Hazard O'Leary
Never thought I'd love another dog till I got Bandit.

Luke
Marshall's Beach by the Golden Gate Bridge

Yours's truly. Got these at the market one day I love lilacs.

Pearly Gates
Morning walk behind my house.
Commercial Street , the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend. This is un heard of. This was almost 9am. This street is never not busy in the summer.

Christina

Celia Lips
Make up makes me happy!!!

Cap Chasen

Agnes Goldberg DeWoofs
Our first al fresco breakfast made me over joyed.

Mahogany Empress
My best friends.

Miriam Webster
Hendrick and Diesel sleeping together. This never happens

Tweety Capone
This will be the final one, the coffer is empty now.... but I will do another for pictures that keep coming. A huge THANKS to everyone who sent in pictures for these posts. Feel free to send more in at mistressborghese@yahoo.com

And just to show you the tenants in town don't play during a pandemic. I took this when we were still locked down.

32 comments:

  1. We even like the cats! Don't
    tell Abby I said that!
    stay safe, xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much beauty here! Downtown Chicago with an empty Michigan Ave bridge. Unheard of. And lady Agnes sets a beautiful table. Thank you all for another bright spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Huntley. It's a passion for me to set a beautiful table every day. My husband William thinks I have SCREW LOOSE.

      Delete
  3. You had me with the opening picture Maddie.

    And hello Hazard! Hello Celia Lips, Hello Empress!!!! Great set of pictures I hate to see these post end. I'll send another in. I also sent my letter off to Trump Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , send in a nude picture, that will make us all happy!!!!! Oh I saw your letter. It was good.

      Delete
  4. Those pictures of Ptown are quite something to see. Very happy being Ptown, but also sad to see it empty. And all the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't get over it either. I have never seen P-town so empty for a summer in my 21 years of living here. It's a little busier now, but still only take out, bars and show are still closed and most of the events have been cancelled.

      Delete
  5. I love all the Happy, we NEED that! Tho' that last Image had me rolling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Our town don't play. Most store have all sorts of funny signs up and good for chuckles. Many shops don't allow children under 13 and there signs are very pointed but funny as hell. Best of a sense of humor to come here.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos from your contributors! But your final one made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stroll behind your house; peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well..... I can tell you this My Dear MB... we had 7 in-hospitalizations 9 days ago.. then today the local hospital reported that we had 38 today...... A Spike. It Soared . ... People need to stay home, wear a mask when out if u go out.. and love your neighbor... be nice. it aint going to be a pretty picture here if no one listens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am. Now if I knew somewhere I could get a cigar.....

      Delete
  9. Oh Mistress another lovely installment. All these just make me so happy. I hope the post goes forward too. I can set a table all summer! It also makes a little community like don't you think? I too love lilacs and the picture of the New Hope Lambertville bridge is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those all made me happy, I love the flowers and the pets. Hendricks and Diesel are so pretty. And look at Hazard?!?!?! He certainly made me happy. Beautiful shot of the bridge Mistress.

    I needed this tonight...I just heard Lady G won her primary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazard made me happy a few times too.

      Delete
  11. Awwww. Kitties sleeping are my favorite pics. I wish that last picture was real for me. A number of places are opening up in California and I'm still staying home. I want to live.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pictures!
    And yes, still working from home here too.
    I think people will try to 'go back to normal' but that's not going to be possible. The new normal is not 'normal'.

    I loved that pic of the sea urchin? Is the water that clear? Love it!

    The last picture though, is absolutely PRICELESS.

    And that's a MUG, hunnny!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...regarding the sea urchin...yes the water is that clear, but the photo was taken in a tide pool on the Pacific coast, so the water is not moving and very shallow...so glad you enjoyed...

      Delete
    2. Sixpense, Luke take very stunning pictures! You should see the landscapes he send and in the post posts. Such beauty in the world he captures.

      Delete
    3. Why thank you so much Maddie!! Most appreciated...indeed a pleasure to contribute to your Happy Moments...such a great idea and most needed at this time! ...and I’m inspired by the other contributors as well!

      Delete
  13. lots of pretty things here - furkids, flowers, towns, strawberry tarts, humans. quite wonderful all in their own way. very happy post which I needed to see today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. See, now if you were working in Essential Retail you'd be back at work. Wouldn't you really prefer to talk about the different qualities of stud finders?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, so much happy. Thanks once again to you and everyone. And that last lockdown in the window... First it made me laugh, then it made me angry at the morons who had to be told to go the fuck home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the first two weeks, New Hope didn't really have a problem with visitors trying to hang and congregate as much. One could get take out and head home , or take a walk but this it. I think they knew the town wouldn't have it.

      Delete
  16. ...excellent happy moments images...really makes the day brighter...thanks to all the contributors!
    ..love the Bucks County Bridge....I think I would really enjoy a visit....
    ...Agnes’ table is as always so inviting....what a pleasure it must be to be invited over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe you would find much fodder to be photographed.

      Delete
  17. I too love these post. Two things that never ease to amaze is the beautiful garden of Christina and the table settings of Mrs Agnes.

    And the Empress is beautiful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cap Chasen6/10/2020

    The whole post made me happy. But I have to say Hazard and those arms and Celia and that make up made me very happy. Two good looking lads. Tweety's garden and Christina's are both award winning.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another excellent installment. Lilacs are my favorite shrub. Nothing like the smell of them. This was a wonderful happy post. Christina is to be commended on the garden. I can almost smell it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. THESE ALL MADE ME HAPPY!!!!! And all for different reasons. Christina's garden is simply amazing. She must be in their all day. It is apparent that is makes her happy with the love she gives it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is it wrong I'm undressing Hazard with my eyes?!?!?!

    I'm happy! Happy pictures honey

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!