Tuesday, July 31, 2018

GRANDE DAME

Six-time Drag Queen of the Year Award-winner, this dazzling, legendary "Green Goddess" of drag has entertained us with wild stories, witty comebacks, audience banter and some pretty fine singing, since 1990. Hedda Lettuce proves why she is one of New York City's premiere drag queens and a Port of Vallarta favorite in the winters. 

I've had the privilege to meet her on several occasions at shows, and Hedda is never a dull moment. In addition to being a actor, drag queen and singer, she is a queen who actually sings live using her voice instead of lip syncing. Her shows are pure hilarity. This fabulous queen, would you believe, is also a very talented artist, whose sells her colorful portraits of old Hollywood sirens and is also a Interfaith minster?!?! Tis true. Where else can you see a talented queen, buy art and then get married??? Hedda can be seen in Fire Island in the summers at Cherry's on the Bay. And one has to love how she collects tips!!!

One of the best drag names too.

16 comments:

  1. Her drag screams Mrs. Riddler!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and Carlos would love her. Her show is quite funny. And snarky.

      Delete
    2. I do love the snark!

      Delete
  2. The Wickedly Fabulous Witch of the Northeast!

    I wonder if she knows Buck Choy or Tom Ato.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loves the green hair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason your text is too dark for me to read, but green becomes her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, for some reason blogger was giving me fits with text color today.

      Delete
  5. I live for Hedda Lettuce. One of my favorite queens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Category is Green Perfection! I have always loved Hedda, I don't know why she doesn't do P-town. Seen her numerous times...she is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is another legendary queen I need to see one day. Love the green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hedda looks better than ever. I can remember when I first became smitten with drag queens...it loved her, Lady Bunny and Linda Simpson.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the best drag names I have ever heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm green with envy of her beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vegas' own drag queen Frankie Marino lip-syncs, as do the majority of the queens in his shows but, by golly, they pack them in when they've got a run somewhere in town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adroe Frank Marino...have seen him several times when out there. I adore Hedda too. She is looking flawless these days.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!