Wednesday, July 25, 2018

GRANDE DAME

This queen who performs in Pittsburgh and New York City has long been a favorite of mine. And I have no clue why.

 Gina Tonic is quite a riot and often has me in stiches, but Gina has quite a experience that I have always found unique. It's one part drag show, one part painting class, topped off with  wonderful tastings of spirits! Join Gina Tonic as she takes you step-by-step through creating your very own work of art. Haven't painted since preschool? Don't worry! This class is designed with beginners in mind so no experience is necessary. Your admission to her shows Drinking with Gina, at Some Good Wine , which includes all materials plus complimentary tastings. Show will start promptly at 7pm (no drag time!), so arrive early to get a good seat, and enjoy this beauty.   She can be seen weekly at Fresco's CantinaAstoria.

13 comments:

  1. Something about that name ............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet a lot of REALLY happy little trees get painted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And I have no clue why..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun. Can you use your dick for a brush? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine any other way to paint, can you ?

      Delete
    2. Voice of experience here (sort of), you don't want to use an oil based paint!

      Delete
  5. What a unique and fun way to entertain! Painting and drinking and fun with a stylish and pop vibrant artist!

    I wonder if she knows a Roman Coke.


    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks and sounds amazing. I would totally enjoy this. Love the name. Where is Some Good Wine located Mistress?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't IMAGINE why you like her.

    I hear amazing things about her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why you never deemed yourself Gina Tonic handing out drag names is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm afraid I can't make it to Astoria, but she looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sign me up. I bet she is fun. Love her look and name.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!