Thursday, July 26, 2018

GIN, GIN, GIN......

GIN across the board!!!!!
Thank  goodness it's almost Friday! It has been a hectic week, hence my random postings and commenting. Your see dears, this week in New Hope was the kick off of a run of charity shows, created by moi.

Myself, Miriam Webster, Pumpkin and Lavish DuJour had a show each night, separately at a different drinking establishment, and drunks guests could pick their location each night. One queen was at each location, and then we rotate locations each night. Each night is a different location for us. It is sort of along the lines of a restaurant week, but with queens. Between organizing and performing, it has been exhausting children. How these queens do this nightly and a day job is beyond me. I don't know how I used to do it!!!! So far it's been a huge success. The monies are going to another local queen , and her lover, who is battling his HIV bills and costs, falling on hard times, and losing their house to a flooding accident. We have gotten a very good reception, and the show's name alone was entertaining because many thought the Mistress would face planet from all the gin!!! I had one guy who followed me to my new location each night. Between you and I , I think we was hoping to get a piece! He said he was attracted to my scent. I told him it was a new perfume I was wearing for summer called Diving Buddy. A mixture of rose water, lavender and tuna. Really attracts the men I tell you. The most interesting place so far was the motorcycle crowd at John and Peters, a delightful little fire trap of a joint. I think it made a for a more exciting evening...who's gonna make it out of this joint if it goes up! And then there was the Bowman Hill Tavern. a much older crowd here, they mostly looked like Colleen Dewhurst,  you know, looked like they been through a few really bad Nor'easters. You known weathered. Seasoned, like my mother's cast iron skillet...but were they ever receptive. Of course Miss Moorecock was no where to be found. But I'm not to worried. About two months ago I took her to the vet and had a chip put in her, so I'm not to worried. But the show has went amazing and some of the establishments want us to do five more shows!!!!! We shall see. Last night I was already exhausted. 
Wednesday night with Lavish and a crowd goer. Don't I just looked thrilled?!?!? And it all started last week with special guest Chad Michaels who was at the Raven for an pit stop. 
Am I the only one appreciating her doing Cher from the Mama Mia movie?
So there was that. Gotta run , more later.

35 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous as usual, honeybun. Looks like fun. Where you get the energy I'll never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I want the wig when your done!?! I love that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING DARLINK! This post had me in stiches from start to finish. It you continue you must let me know, I'll come out for it!!! Ms.Moorecock chipped!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you know what I hate? I look like hell as a guy, I should say in drag. You do drag and look hot as a guy and stunning in drag. It isn't fair I say!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are crazy!!!!!! I don't think I will either ever get over the transformation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it you can wait the two and half hours.

      Delete
  7. Damn you look amazing and all for a good cause!!!

    Chad Michaels looks amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Of course Miss Moorecock was no where to be found. But I'm not to worried. About two months ago I took her to the vet and had a chip put in her" LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL

    But wait she you get her de-wormed. Brava Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say Mistress Borghese fits you just good. That's sound like a fun event for a good cause helping friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait.....you drink gin? 2- I will fight Pearl for that wig! That has to be two together????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diving Buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. gawd, gurl, how DO you do it! working, drinking, dragging...how many bottles of gin were consumed this week? or should I say tanker trucks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just put vessel boat on the Delaware for the gin and ran a hose!

      Delete
  13. What a wonderful and empowering thing y'all are doing. Thank you for being kind and helpful to those in need. It sets a good example and reminds us that we can do more to help each other out.

    CONGRATULATIONS on your run! And best of luck and continued success for the rest of the run!

    Cheers to y'all amazing fabulous fierce ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, very good wishes to those in need and wonderful people helping! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Wish I could have been there. I was busy trying out a bunch of exotic gin drinks in DC. I don't know if I have jet lag or a hangover.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh to be young and beautiful, Keep having fun

    ReplyDelete
  17. No way! I can't believe the difference, there are so many women out there saying, "that b..ch looks better than me"... hahaha! A chip from the vet is fine, just make sure NOT to have Miss Moorecock fixed. When you are away I volunteer to take her for walks, give her a bath, feed her, give her another bath, rub her tummy, another bath and she can sleep on the bed with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He likes washed especially behind the balls.

      Delete
    2. wait....im I being whored out now?

      Delete
  18. A chip from the vet. LOL!

    You look amazing, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's due too for her distempment shot.

      Delete
  19. That is so very sweet of you all to help. This is what the rest of us do while the Cheeto and his administration try to kill us all to make them wealthier.
    I could give you a million hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mistress, you are stunnlinly crazy!!!! Great to hear their are close knit families to help help people in need.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your bouffant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually two wigs together. Thank you kirk.

      Delete
  22. I wish I lived close......I'd go! That hair is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you everyone.....it's been challenging...but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have always said mistress you clean up nice.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That tour name couldn't be more perfect!!!!But you are absolutely stunning in drag.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Damn you are gorgeous and I love a queen who wear big hair.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Go on with your fabulous self gurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bu God your hair is huge!!!! Had I been in town my big ass would have been there a couples nights. Great work Mistress.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!