Saturday, April 20, 2024

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

 

Cards on the table. I also like Indian men. I know shocked right? Not to the extent of my being obsessed with South Americans mind you, but if a hot Indian gave me eyes to head off into an alley, I'm not saying no kids!!! And Gaurav Singh is one of those hot men that gets me hot. HOT I tell ya. I mean that face is so handsome, those legs are so nicely toned and built, just perfect for wrapping me up between them, and then there that chest and not to mention looks great in brief style undies!!! Gaurav is one of Indias top male models and also a Bollywood actor. And while he is not nude here, by damn he's looking damn sexy showing off his fine form! He even looks sexy with a beard lately. Lick aways darling...lick all that skin!!!!

24 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! yes, please. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cap Chasen4/20/2024

    HE IS SO HANDSOME. I have always found Indian men so damn hot and handsome. They are definitely my Achilles heel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even with what looks like a average pecker, this guy is a keeper. Definitely husband material for me. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! I have had hooks ups with several Indian men. They make very sensual lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! He’s got great legs too, I’m a sucker for great looking Indian men too Mistress....men with strong and legs and those abs. More please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sexy cute ! Those eyes alone get me excited.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My blood just went South on my body to one special place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep....pretty delicious~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I would to play with Gaurav!!!!! He’s very handsome, with a great body, Im sure not saying no to him tapping my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely a turn-on. Beautiful body, nice-looking. Not a canvass of tats or a hairy primate. Just handsome human. I have a thing for Indian men anyhow. Sensual, erotic, deep wet eyes, uncut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know how I love the dark-haired, dark-eyed beauties and Gaurav Singh is purrrrrrrrfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm pretty certain Bollywood moves don't have nudity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Speaking from experience, yes! Indian men's - ahem! - fluids DO taste of Garam Masala...

    I'll have a poppadom with that, please. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have excellent taste (or so the boys say - slurp). Oh... and good taste in men, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. we know by now you only like two kinds of men.

    foreign and domestic. and this one is HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My blood pressure. Nurse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Didn't we figure out that the only kind of men you don't like, are dead ones?

    ReplyDelete
  18. And he looks even better in glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  19. sexy men for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, the white shirt!

    And then the next photo with NO shirt!!!

    I need to have a lay down...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!