Saturday, June 10, 2023

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

 

This week in the Candy Shop it looks like the Mistress is back to her usual melt in your mouth tricks. Latina and Spanish mens!!!! Let's face it, when it comes to men and your Latin, Spanish or Puerto Rician flavor...you're in! This week Dito Castro has been a long favorite of mine since I witnessed his moves and full assets on RuPaul's Drag Race Espana, which is fast becoming the most watched version of the Drag Race families, and has the biggest Pit Crew , even over the US version. But Dito Castro caught my eye and now I'm obsessed. Talk about a fun, handsome and hot mischievous man. Hailing from Spain, Dito is also an actor and dancer of Burlesque and Cabaret with the swanky Cheek to Cheek Club (just the website gives me goosepimps) and a regular at Lio, a glamorous cabaret in Iliza. I think men that do burlesque are extremely sexy, and a huge turn on since they are so in tune with their bodies. And Dito seems to be not shy about being naked and proud and not afraid to be campy either. Something to be said for the teasing sexy dude he is. And who wants to have just a boring vanilla guy all the time? Not I. Give me the explorative guy any day. But Dito.....call me baby, my kitty is purring.

oh...I see we have a variety pack of the Pit Crew!!!
Be still my heart..

25 comments:

  1. Email me your address and the fox jug will be sent xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, but wouldn't it look lovely in your cottage dear?

      Delete
  2. I love me some Spanish EmpaMANadas ... not a real thing but so what ... and this tasty morsel is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I soundly mind trying his empaMANadas.......

      Delete
  3. I didn't know that about the Spanish version of RuPaul

    Hard to believe it was half a century ago when Spain was ruled by a right-wing dictatorship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....the Espana Pit Crew is quite delicious! And ditto on Spain...so there could be hope for many other countries yet.

      Delete
  4. You had me at Spanish and burlesque. The white tee shirt picture is hot. When I can see the ridge of the penis, it's a huge turn on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sexy and just the right amount of fur. You just know he has a whopper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely solid midsection...belly built to take punches. Fills out underwear with a promising bulge – cruel not to give us a look at this beauty out or erect, but SEXY as hell, none the less.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep...He could definitely tap my ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I sure wouldn't mind being tangled up in the flags with THAT pit crew!

      Delete
  8. Well, a gorgeous man he is indeed!!! He can do burlesque for me any day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. More of him is welcome any time. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks hot barely dressed and covered; we don't always need to see everything. That said, he’s a total babe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, there is something very alluring and sexy about male burlesque dancers. These days most guys seem boring in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ditto for me on Dito. Ooh baby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see I missed a few things when in Spain,

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've got a couple of flags to tie him up with. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A tour de force!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many aspects of him too !

    ReplyDelete
  17. His IG: https://www.instagram.com/ditocastroart/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already follow him!!!!! Trust me!

      Delete
    2. i figured he had an ig profile, i went looking for it, i found and immediately followed it.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!