Thursday, June 29, 2023

BUENOS AIRES PRIDE

Pride, right in front of the Casa Rosada

Pride season has me thinking about past Prides and since the last story was enjoyed by y'all here's another.  So... in 2017 I'm in Buenos Aires along with Mistress Maddie's #1 Fan, and Lady Charles, and it just happened to be Pride. Well, we got caught up in the revelry of it, and after seeing all the South American boys,I, opps,I meant we're getting a bit hot. So we decide to check out one of the local bath houses. Now...we are seasoned homosexuals and have seen it all from all over, including female cashiers at the front desks. Our friend we met from the night before, Oliver, a local, ran into us at the Pride and gave us a list of ones to visit. 
The lovely Oliver during all the revelry.

 He would even meet us at one later, after his other plans. So off we go and we get to this bathhouse we want to try, and it appears a little seedier than what were used to, but it looks like it might be exciting. We get to the window, and were probably in a sketchy neighborhood, because the cashier window was behind bars. And it's a female cashier. And we're like OH!!! We're used to that. And this one look tough and definitely looked South American, maybe even Colombian. So were trying to figure out the sign on the wall about do you pay for a locker, do you pay for a room, how much is it...do we need to be naked or wear a towel. And we're trying to figure it out in the Spanish, well, no Spanish because we don't know much, so were all fumbling with the cashier and trying to translate with her. I'm like, you two talk to her. She finally rolls her eyes and says "My GAWD already...whad'a want, a room or a locka?" Well, we weren't ready for that!!! We said where are you from, you sound like you're from New York? She said "YEAH, Staten Island, now, I ain't got awl day, now...whada ya want? A room or a locka?" We all got lockers, and got inside, striped and we were all discussing what is this Havery Fierstein sounding, large, wise cracking lesbian doing working a bath house in Buenos Aires??? Finally, I said, I know what it is. She must be in a witness Protection Program.

On a side note, Lady Charles got lucky with a Frenchmen, while MM#1F and I ended up with Oliver in a private room. He had some lovely Pride assets. I recall getting lock jaw for the next two days, while he spent the next two nights in our hotel room.  I often wonder where he is now. Man was that boy flirtatious. And if Big Viv still works the bath house.

22 comments:

  1. Evidently your jaw must have done a super job. But I think it was worth it. Did your tongue and stomach thank your jaw? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lock jaw? I figured his mouth would have been the third thing to go.

      Delete
    2. LMAOOOOO
      Oh, I love it.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Omg!!!!!! That is a pretty funny story! But you should have no trouble getting around in any country, what with, your gestures of sucking dick!. That's all you need to get around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!!!!! im I only surprised that Oliver wasn't in your suitcase when you returned. because I'm sure you would have gave him more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious. And Oliver is quite the piece of Argentine beef!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite!!!!!! Lean...tan and tasty!

      Delete
  5. Your little black book, must be the size of a dictionary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More like a set of encyclopedias.

      Delete
    2. In the digital age, I imagine this means an email from Google that he's beyond its storage limits per account.

      Delete
  6. When we booked the trip I had no idea that it was gay pride. But I'm glad we experienced it I thought our gay pride were off the hook till I saw theirs. Yes. Some fond memories from the bathhouse Zoom. That little room we we're in was Electric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was more fun then any amusement park ride.

      Delete
  7. Hahahahahahaha, we are everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd enjoy that story. I love me a tough wise cracking Lesbyterian!

      Delete
  8. I think that witness protection might not have lasted.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG that was HySTERICAL!
    It's happened to some of my friends in their trips, too. They are trying like crazy to speak the local language and then *poof* the person starts speaking in English.
    And I can just imagine how much fun you had. South Americans!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't sit down without a donut for a month.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. He had a pretty everything if I say so myself.

      Delete
  11. How do they say the word SLUT in Buenos Aires?!

    Sounds like a good time was had by all. And his name was Oliver. Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it is puta! Funny that...that I know that.

      Delete
  12. Now that was a funny story!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!