Saturday, September 3, 2022

FROM THE CANDY SHOP



What can I say? 

I'm a hopeless and defenseless creature when it comes to the men of Central and South America. This week in the Candy Shop is some fresh sweetness to lick and savor and get over indulged in. Who needs caramel?  This Miami hottie, Miguel Angel Montes is a trans plant from El Salvador. Remind me to book a trip there if all the men look like this!!! Miguel has a lot to show the world, I think we can agree. I can tell you a little about him, like he is single, is a nutritionist, and runs his own personal fitness training gym and nutritional Center. His site is very good. It almost gets me to better my own exercise regime. But I think most of us are just going to be staring at all the goodies he is here to offer. Not only he is handsome and sort of rough looking, with a lot of muscle, but he's got a big and beautiful butt and quite impressive legs, and what appears to be a packed tightly and stretchy pouch!!!! I'll stop now before I set off the smoke alarms here from, me getting over heated. The thought of those legs ensnarling me......

21 comments:

  1. I thought Miguel was quite the hottie and then he gave us backside, and I literally melted from the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take a bakers dozen!!!!!! The buns look filling alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gather that wouldn't be the only filing thing!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Im right there with you!!!! Miguel is HAWT! Such a wicked tease!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the visual definition of FIT, darling! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to present him at a show and tell darling!

      Delete
  5. Looks like a real nice horn of plenty . . wink wink . . I agree with you too. The men of Central and South America just don't stop and have such a way with their charms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't lie, he got me A LOT hard too!!!! He is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those chiseled lower abs and trim waist draw our attention like an arrow down to his package. This is one arousing guy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pair of boots (Photo 1)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If that’s the lifeguard on duty... RESCUE ME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9/04/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    I’m with you. I do have a weakness for Latin men and Miguel is welcome here anytime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll bet he serves a nice eggplant Huntley.

      Delete
  11. You could engage him for some personal training.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I should not have seen this after my splurge on chips.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, yes please, this Latin Lover is the whole package, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!