Saturday, September 17, 2022

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


It's not just the South American men who drive me insanely hot and cause me to constantly fall off the wagon. Again. And again, And again. It's any of them plus the men of Central America. I will admit to having an unhealthy addiction to one David Ortega, who is actor and a model from Mexico City. He is currently on their version of Survivor where he looks a bit unruly,,,but I'd still give him mouth to mouth if need be. He is one hot piece of candy I could overdose on. Between resting my weary head on that chest, to that handsome face often with a sexy five o'clock shadow, and a nice jaw breaker and sticky buns there is much to enjoy and delight over. He might have the prefect ass. He's always absolutely stunning no matter what he is wearing, but to be honest, I prefer him when he's wearing nothing at all. Thankfully he's one of those male models who is insanely gorgeous, incredibly well built, and is not shy showing off the assets. And if you look in the right places, he's not above enjoying lots of self-love!!Hey...it's healthily after all!!!! Put your orders in now before I consume him all.

This song should sum it up...

18 comments:

  1. Sweet baby jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did he COME from?!?!?!
    A scorcher this week in the Candy Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!!!! Im a huge admirer of David Ortega. And yes, that ass. It needs its own road map to navigate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at the first picture and then right through to that very hot ass!!!!! Damn he is handsome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice... I mean that sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, can you imagine being at the beach and having this guy around to distract you!? I would not be able to cover my "excitement"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cap Chasen9/17/2022

    Of course I prefer hairless (yes, the 5 o’clock shadow is sexy) but, yeah, even I would find it difficult to kick this hombre out of my bed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his hair and for me it’s perfect. He’s marvelous all round – body, hair, ass, cock, looks. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A handsome man, built legs, and a big tight ass are a sexy combination!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful.My husband is so gonna wonder what go into me tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m in love with this specimen. And a fine one it is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. David and all those beach photos...his body and ass don't quit, do they? As other parts.
    Oh, yeah, baby – daddy’s ready!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never see anything like that when I go down to the beach here. Bah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because your the eye candy there!!!!!

      Delete
  13. This entry took forever to load. I'm assuming it's because of that last image???

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm swearing off candy these days. I can no longer suck the hard stuff or chew the soft. I don't know where this guy lands on that spectrum, but he would be bad for my oral health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With candy like this screw oral health.

      Delete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!