Friday, May 28, 2021

PAM DEMIC RETURNS

 But children ...did I really go anywhere??? Yes darlings....Pam Demic is still here and standing, tit's out, shoulders back and cocktails chilled from my current vaccine site!


Yassssss darlings Pam Demic is still masked up...and yes, with the pandemic coming to a end, looks like my work will be done here soon, as Ill  be off to India, where I will no doubt have to change into my sari's. I had done such excellent work with awareness and guidelines that the Biden Administration asked if I could go to India to help out, rise awareness and make sure the citizens are masked up and socially distancing, while awaiting their vaccine.  So where there is pandemic, virus and disease, don't worry for me, Ill be around to lend a hand. Which reminds me to let you all know the time for the eyes is coming to an end. Get those lips plumped, glossed and lipsticked! The lips are back bitches! But I personally will always wear one,  as I don't trust any germs anywhere.
And I resent most of the community, including the Mistress's neighbors thinking my rubber gloves are for fisting. I swear by rubber gloves to protect from all the grubby paws touching everything. Beside I haven't fisted in ages. I lost way to much good jewelry.  

Beside that, I have always stay veiled since young age, as I was never a pretty child. I was so ugly when I was little my mother used my soft spot as an ash tray. And my husband, Mr Harry Demic, and I are completely different in the bedroom. I turn on the lights, he turn them off, I turn them on, he turns them off. And the other night I said to him why do you keep turning off the lights when we make love, you have such a sexy, hot body? He said, Ahhhh Pam, that's so sweet, you think I'm turning off the lights because  you think I don't want you to see ME?  

Not only do I keep the veil on to cover my face, but the veil protects me from getting my wig in my mouth. Oh god, I hate when I get wig hair in my lip gloss. It looks like I went down on a Muppet. So I say continue with your guidelines and mask wearing if your comfortable. Of course between the Mistress, Ms Moorecock and us Demic's,  truth be told,  we are so pickled, lets be honest, thats why we were passed on getting the virus in the first place darlings. Who knows if the vaccine even had any affects??? So hang in there darlings...I see some of you are already hanging....stay safe, enjoy groups safely, wear those gloves and veils if you desire. I'm off to India to spread good cheer, assist in the pandemic,  and my share my latest pamphlet, and supply of gloves and veils.
This is the first time in a year I'm enjoying cocktails with others because I want to, not because I'm worried, not because I'm scarred or stressed....but because... things seem to be looking up. And I'll drink to that!

Tootles!💋

Pam Demic

44 comments:

  1. There are ways to get that "good jewelry" back you know. A little patience, a net, gloves. Grimy work but HEY, it's your good jewelry. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam Demic5/28/2021

      But who has the time to wait a day or two for it to show up?

      Delete
  2. So fun! I love your sense of humor.... Your "tits out" reminded me of Rusty Warren, who passed away the other day at age 91. Her signature line" "Knockers up!!"

    P.S. Thanks for this morning's pick-me-up. I truly needed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait till you see your other pick me up!

      Delete
  3. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Pam Demic can't leave!!!! if she does that will be the only downside it the pandemic ending. And I adore her zany ensembles! This might be my favorite yet!!!!!!!!!! That dress!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam Demic or a drunken Judy Jetson? Either way...Fab. U LOUS!

    XO and one for Jesus-
    Miss R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure why John Waters hasn't used you yet in a movie. Your so camp and zany.

    Good luck in India, come back to us safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam Demic! You have been our fashionable life savior and guru with all your pamphlets ...how can we ever thank you? You look so fabulous for the afternoon. Just one of your casual afternoon frocks? And yet again, I am adoring the ring and gloves. I might have to adopt the look now since you and Deedles pull it off so nicely. Please stop in from time to time dear.

    But that dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in LURVE... all over again. So happy to see Ms. Pam. Oh, how we have all missed you, gurl! Glad you were able to disengage from whatever backroom gang bang you were involved in (of course you all wore masks and gloves) long enough to enchant us with your elegantly coiffed whirling dervish self. (Speaking of gang bangs: P.S. Purell does not good lube make!) Of course, with all that gin coursing through your veins, you were well-inoculated (in so many terms of the word) long before the vaccine ever came into existence. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my well-used one, for sharing the vision of loveliness that is you with all of us. You made my morning, cupcake. Many, many kizzes - from your #1 PAM FAN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TWIRL, HONEY, TWIRL!!!! You camp bitch! Werk it henny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a site for sore eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who could possibly feel blue in the presence of all your pink loveliness, Pam? Love the orchids in your up-do a la Carmen Miranda.... and it's always better to be "tits out" than "tits up"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god, Aunt Joann has returned from the grave! Gave me a bit of a shock there, darlin'. By the time I got to "went down on a Muppet", I was grateful that I remembered to put the pee pads on my chair! I think that I'm going to retire my Pam Demic original gloves. Frame them. No one, I mean absolutely no one, can wear them the way you do Pammy! Our loss is India's gain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your fabulous look beats the Wintour look hollow; keep on hula hooping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hula Hoop realness!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Va-va-voom!
    You go ahead and teach the children how to twirl, honey!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, Pam, I don't know much about drag but ... Did someone forget to tuck? I'm sure no one will be sorry to see you in a sari. You're such a hula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no hiding all THAT in a second skin dress.

      Delete
  16. Stay safe Pan Demic!
    Love you lots!
    xoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. ...hot pink...and just plain hot....a real delightful eye opener!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All that spinning and drinking without falling on your ass or spilling a drop is quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have never seen a person multi-task and drink without spilling a drop like this bitch.

      Delete
  19. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pam Demic, this is just magical!!!!! if the neighbors think your nuts, that their problem.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't think I've seen an ankle-length hoop skirt before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably to hide her underwear which are also around her ankles.

      Delete
  22. Nice to see you keep it understated in color and a a subtle coiffure.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pam...You always nail it and help keep us safe. I see your just a bit of a teasing and hairspray... Definitely all natural.

    ReplyDelete
  24. pam, I can see your hair from the window here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Are we witnessing the dawn of a new Divine? I too get some Divine vibes here...just more glamour puss with you Pam. I have never seen a more fashionable ensemble in a pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
  26. A pandemic icon for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the ring and earrings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Pam Demic will are just to priceless gurl! So glam and too funny to boot. Your jokes alone had me almost wetting myself! I still need to get me so gloves from your line of handware collection darling.

    ReplyDelete
  28. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! That quite the hair and dress! You go! But like the Mistress, it must be hard for you to hide that big dick in anything.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow! I LOVE that Wonder-Woman-esque twirl gif - and Pam Demic is quite the Wonder Woman! Work wonders in India, Pam - We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!