Saturday, October 27, 2018

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

Since my favorite spooktacluar holiday is right around the corner, what a better time in the Candy Shop to share these two, very addictive candies! And real life husbands!

 I became acquainted with them on their Instagram, Rick Twombley and Griff, or as their known, Rick and the Griffopotamus. Lambchops.... are they ever party boys, and love their drag queens...but both are sweet guys at heart. Rick was originally an accomplished singer and dancer, and Griff is an artist and graphic designer, but has aspirations to be a queen I think? Both are also fitness trainers and it shows.  But they sucked me in because they are both down to earth and have fun with life, and holidays. Of course, it’s not even all about that when it comes to these guys, some men are just so good looking that they can encourage, huh... some excitement in the neither's…. just by walking into a room, fully clothed. Honestly, these guys could be wearing anything at all and they would still be damn sexy. As evidence.

19 comments:

  1. They’re undeniably handsome. And they look like a ton of fun! Men who don’t take themselves too seriously are really more attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I brought a big bag!!! Happy B-lated birthday to you!! Hope it was a good one :) And yes, I adore those photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I'd want to sink my teeth into pumpkins!! Hot damn their nice....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two virile masculine men! MORE please!!!!! They are so cute together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these two, especially the first picture. And Happy B-lated Birthday too! I hope you enjoyed your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Starbucks cups can't be real -- they spelled their names right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two are scrumptious! I love their sense of humor and fun...and what big baskets they have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curse those Starbucks cups......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cap Chasen10/27/2018

    Holy smokes!! And happy birthday by the way! I hope you enjoyed your day, standing or on your back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did those Starbucks drinks come with whipped crème? They are both packin…..Jesus joseph and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trick or treat indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only wish I was the crème between this whoopie pie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a Happy B-lated Birthday!!!!...Im bad.

      Delete
  13. I needed that. Town Branch bourbon, I know where that is made.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh Hot beverages.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh to be a fly on their bedroom wall! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yowza! I think I feel another cavity coming on.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!