Sunday, May 15, 2011

David Dust Hang Over Plan

I wanted to thank everyone for their kind hang over words today! They were much needed. The Mistress ultimately didn't make it to brunch today as she was just to hung to move and was just lounging around all day enjoying the thunderstorms. And let's face it, delish eggs Benedict and hair of the dog was not even getting me to go to brunch, nor were the persuasive skills of the Lad, or the nice ass of the cute Preston getting me to move. Nope. Not happening. The only one who fully understands my hang over's is my good friend and sister, Mame , aka David Dust. She has seen it first hand. Then it hit me. I knew I had to do the David Dust Hang Over Remedy! So I pulled myself together as best as possible with shades and a scarf to be incognito. Grab the keys and left!





I think I can see my calling......



Finally, my pilgrimage comes to a head at this beautiful site. Just look at the warmth of the light inside! Can't you just smell the roast beef?



The Holy Grail!




Ahhhhh, all is right with the world again. After my oink fest I enjoyed a lovely Sunday nap while it continued to rain.


Mame, I would have sent you some but 1, their was none left as I partook of both sandwiches, and 2, I know you took a feedbag with you to the International Food Festival. next time tootes! Tootles!

17 comments:

  1. WHAT! I don't know the Mistress to ever eat fast food. But it sure does taste good when hung over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice to have an Arby's within driving distance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it helped, but aiyiyi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you missed a nice brunch at Marsha Brown's, but some roast beef is always good too. And ya think I have a nice ass huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm. I have never suffered from a hangover.

    I have however been drunk off my ass a couple of times and I remember this chain of gas stations called Alsips back east that served the best dronk food ever.

    Deep friend chimichangas, huge fresh chicken nuggets and fried jalapenos.

    I can't tell you how many times I shot over to one of those gas stations to get yummies after the bar closed.

    Glad to hear your plan worked and you feel better sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Kailyn, sister you ain't lying honey!

    @ Preston, ah yeah I did!
    @ sassy thank for the kinds words honey, and that menu sounds so up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huh gotta love arby's! And you do look nice and full!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I recall correctly don't you and your friend Mame have a whole hang over ritual the next day?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5/15/2011

    Look at you!!! ...all that food, and still a flat tummy! LOL Those chocolate turn-overs are way too good... almost as good as the Jamocha Shakes! This is one of very few Fast-foods I enjoy... something 'bout all that beef under one roof! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ skilled yes tell me of all the beef! I know we are both BIG lovers of the meat!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You, my dear sister, are an EPIC beyotch from hell...

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh my, are those mozzarella cheese sticks. yum

    my remedy was eggs over a bean cake and a few screaming children.....the kind of children that have a constant flow of snot coming from their nose and into their mouths. just awful. yeah, I"m still feelin it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When ARby's isn't available, I think borbequed pork buns are an acceptable alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love me some Horsey Sauce!
    Hint, horseradish mixed with mayo! Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My remedy usually comes on the Third Day After The Dronk, when i need vast amounts of greasy food and Coca Cola.
    Then it starts again!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You two and yoyr Arby's! Can you believe I have never been?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cali-boi IT is nice and full!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!