Monday, May 9, 2011

I Used To Be Snow White, but I Drifted!



Well here we are again, Monday mornging! Did y'all have a good weekend? The Mistress had a very nice three day weekend and is happy to say had a very nice time out with the Russian of Friday which ended very nicely indeed! I'm a wee bi tired today has the Mistress was out having a few cock-a-tails last night in New Hope. Oh dear, it will be a long day indeed. I will have to channel my inner Mae West to get me through the day. I just love me ALOT of Ms West! I think we need some Mae for Monday to get this week started, what do you think? I just adore her and her sex appeal, one of my role models-of course!



"Why don't you come on up and see me sometime.. when I've got nothin' on but the radio"



"When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better."




"It's not the men in my life that counts -- it's the life in my men."


11 comments:

  1. She was a woman ahead of her time all right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pics sweetie. Some of the best I have seen of Ms.West.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...perfect song for Mae, fab video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mae west was so so SUPER SEXY. even her voice was amazingly sexy. i love big women with a passion. id rather have a big woman than a skinny one. she was also one of the most confident women ive ever seen. And you both can juggle men!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mae west is the bomb, she KNOWS she's the SHIT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and her together Mistress would be double trouble!Such a brilliant woman! She wrote most of her own stuff for her films too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5/10/2011

    A little Mae goes a long way indeed! Great post! "When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better." -I'm so very fond of THAT one!!! ...wink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too much of a good thing is "Wonderful" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!