Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Take A Gander

Well, so far the work week has been very busy again, as I'm trying to get extra work done so I can enjoy my long five day weekend for the holiday. But I did get a little reward of sorts, in the form of a man. While walking Buster Bolfig tonight after work, I encountered a new neighbor. Micheal was his name. He was running, and stopped to see the pup. Very friendly and very nicely built, nice chest and six pack. Ohhhhhh dear.... it was all the Mistress could do not to stutter. After a few pleasantries were exchanged he said he would see me around. I ALWAYS have my camera, so I snapped a pic as he took off! And trust me the front was incredible!



When we walked back home we saw him at his house working on his car-still shirtless.
I have a feeling the making of a Devil Food Cake ;) is in the Mistress's future! Who doesn't like to receive a cake as a neighborly jester... along with a nice basket of goodies!!!! I'm so bad! Tootles!

18 comments:

  1. Very nice! I need to start carrying a camera with me.

    Sweet Dreams Mistress Maddie

    ♥CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My default is champagne and strawberries but perhaps that is a bit obvious and too forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you leave the neighbor boys alone Mistress! You already have your hands full! Nice back though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/24/2011

    Oh, just leave it to you... "Walk the Pup = Score a Man! LOL Aren't you Devilish enough already??? ...just bring the Whipped Cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! But forget the cake, just take the full basket!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Corey- thanks love, it will be sweet dreams tonight!!!

    Bos Guy, Preston, Skill- all things I hadn't thought of. Mulitple visits maybe.......

    @ Miss Coco- mind your own bussiness,lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeeeeeeah, so I'll be right over!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be Prepared! Motto of the Boy Scouts which you definitely are! Keep on scouting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at that back, nice and strong!!! And the legs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My! You should have talked him up and in the house and got him out of those wet,hot,shorts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing like a strong back to get me all horny! And yes a cake would be nice, to smear all over that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy.I'd be in those shorts very quick.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He is pretty cute. I would love a guy to bring me a cake.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes he is way too nice looking for just the backside. I think that would be very nice to take the hottie a nice piece. I mean piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We would so totaly take him something over, of cousre it would be us!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!