Monday, May 2, 2011

Back From Carousing!



I think I need another vacation, but from the men this time! I'm happy to report a lovely week was enjoyed by all, and contray to popular belief, the Mistress was not at the Royal wedding in England. The Queen was very adamant about the Mistress never returning to London after the scandalous spectacle years ago with her royal grandsons! Plus the Duchess of Cambridge seems like a real sweet girl, and I wouldn't want to take William from her. Besides, my hands were full with another dinner date with the Russian which went very well!!! We already have another tete a tete scheduled. Later in the week, I got together with the Lad for some shore leave, company, and some pillow talk! Very relaxing! And then I wrapped up with a day spa visit with the works. You know I love me some spa time. Although I didn't get my usual Haro for a massage. Another guy gave it to me, the massage that is! He was huge and I was in pain. I told him not so hard has I only have a swimmers build for God's sake! Both the spa and Rehoboth Beach were long over due, plus the crowd has not picked up yet which was nice, and the weather was a bit cool, but sunny.







The one day we took a quick jaunt over to Lewes, Delaware, which is extremely close to Rehoboth Beach. The Historic town of Lewes is more quite and less congested than Rehoboth, and it is a very beautiful and quaint beach community. After some touring, we rounded a corner and saw this cute place called Cake Bar. When I first saw it, I thought it was only a bakery. This new eatery is the perfect combination in te Mistress's opinion- a bakery, a restaurant, and a bar! Cock-a-tails! After all, there is always time for a cock-a-tail! Sounds like heaven. Their motto? “Come for Dessert, Stay for Dinner”.




As you come into Cake Bar from the street entrance I was pleasantly surprised. The bakery is at the front. Nothing like looking at beautiful baked goods in a warm atmosphere to wet your appetite. We met the owner who was very friendly, and she told us that her family had been coming to Lewes for a long time and that they owned a home in town. They were looking for a place to start a business and when the opportunity came they grabbed it. And you can believe we went back after the Mistress saw this go up!



Now it's back to the grind for me and I think I may need a men break, but hell could freeze over, so I will curb so many nights for a week or two so I can catch my breath! At least till Friday. I have another three day weekend and must get some rest for the Russian! Tootles!

22 comments:

  1. So glad your back honey! What a lovely time. I so need a spa day,it's been so long. Do you think you can handle a four day week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy have I missed you! Still sex'in it up I see! What do you do with these boys that you need a spa day to recover????? Anyhow looks like a great week there! And you and your cocktails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering when you would be back! This looks like the perfcet week to me. I love when there is not many people at the beach. I'm sooo coming to Rehoboth with you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a grea week to me Mistress including the boys! And the Cake Bar? How perfect is that? My three favorite things! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress, your the only person I know who needs a follow up vacation because of too much sex!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your back and that you had a lovely time.
    Things seem to be going well with your Russian. Excellent.
    I have been...grouchy this week and it makes me all warm and fuzzy to see SOMEbody getting some. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you everybody! I've missed y'all!

    @Sassy just remember monday is over so it is all down hill now! And lets fins you a man. It's a wonder how much a good lay will relieve stress and crankiness!

    @ Cali-boi oh and how I miss your flirty little comments and snap!

    @ Diesel please do not tempt me so!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5/03/2011

    Well there you are!!! Welcome back! Sounds like another fabulous adventure, and so glad to hear things are going splendidly w/ the Russian. At this pace, best to think in terms of a Spa addition to the Casa -yes???

    ReplyDelete
  9. A CAKE bar?
    Carlos.Would.Die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mistress you are aways having a fabulous time going somewhere, never bored and get lots of sex! I love Rehoboth Beach and have been here several times! Some prety boys abound there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful tme tha looks like! reat pic and I guessing you took advantage of tehappy hour? understand the Mistress aimed to please as always!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mistress, sounds like yet another nice trip under your belt! So beautiful to see even though I'm ot a beach person. I missed you though, you bad girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back! Your trip looks lie ahuge success! so need to get dwn there sometime. And why d so believe youprobably did make a scandalous scene in London?

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO GLAD YOUR Back Mistress! I love your blog, it always put a smile on my face wit your antics! And how many boys now are you dating?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I missed you !
    This post made me laugh so much ! hehe!And in the same time... your pictures are so beautiful... as always.
    Love Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back! The beach treated you well, no? Love the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You make a specate in London? I'm shocked!!! Looks like another grea tme away. And if you don't have the time for the boys we would be more than happy to take them off your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds fabulous to me Mistress! I may be performing at the Blue Moon, Ill keep you posted! Love the beaches in Delaware.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are having a grand old time! Keep enjoying it all!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like you had a fabulous week! And you know, if you can't handle all the boys, we can take some of them off your hands!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!