Friday, January 15, 2010

Bloggers Take Collective Sigh



Bloggers, New Yorkers, and Arby's Workers this week all took a collective sigh of relief when the Arby's in Brooklyn is finally opening next week, Thursday to be exact, and now my good friend and sister Mame, aka David Dust can now finally be at peace! She has been waiting very patiently (I used that word very mildly) for it to open. I wonder if the the company will have Mame cut the ribbon for the grand opening? I just hope that when he gets their it is not closing already. She does tend to close these joints down just by planning a trip. Mame, I truly hope you enjoy the opening next week, and we will look for a food review of this fine establishment, for it is bound to take over where Tavern on the Green left off. Check out Miss Dust's blog for all kinds of Arby's news, papi's and pop culture! There's never a dull moment.Tootles.

8 comments:

  1. It's like the Mother Ship is calling him home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/15/2010

    Such a good thing!!! In honor of this, I think I'll have Arby's for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be there when I return in March

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on hording Horsey Sauce packets...

    XOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some Arby's. Now I will have to check out his blog. Maybe he should cut the ribbon if he like it that much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read his blog before and I know he enjoys himself some Arby's! I hope it's all you wanted and more, David!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two love your Arby's don't you?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!