Wednesday, May 6, 2009

West Coast Ho's



Well my dear ones, I guess it is now ok to spill the beans. It kills this queen to keep anything quiet. If I don't get it out verbally it may come out in some other form! The Mistress and the Boy-Toy are going to relocate to the west coast, well, at least for a week. Y'all see, the Boy-Toy has been going to school at night for the past couple of years. He decided to go back to get his degree and will finish up later this year. Oh, it has been fun. I don't know what I will do when he is done. I always look forward to the back-to-school shopping, the parent/teacher nights, getting the new book bags and giving him a good......well, you never mind for good grades. Anywho, last semester he had a paper to write for a class. I can't even tell you what the damn paper was about. It was one of those subjects the Mistress doesn't quite understand. Anywho, his professor was really impressed with the topic, his views, and writing and said he should submit his paper for some committee. Well, he was lucky enough to get his paper chosen and now he gets to present it at some conference in San Francisco. I am so damn PROUD of him. That's all I'll say. The Mistress doesn't like to get too mushy. So we have decided to make a whole week's vacation out of it. It will be in August. The trip is booked already. We can't wait. And the Mistress will have to get some kind of day suit for the event and maybe even a nice chapeau to wear. Plus we will get to see Kailyn.I can't wait to try some of those places she gets all that delish food from. And you all know she is the hostess with the mostest! So there you have it. Looks like it is going to be another busy summer!

13 comments:

  1. Wow, what an honor for the Boy-Toy! And you'll have a gay old time in San Francisco; it's one of my favorite cities in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the paper!
    According to mine brother August is when summer shows up in San Francisco so you won't have to pack sweaters and mittens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have TOO much fun!

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually told Zombie Mom that y'all might be heading out here. I'm sooo excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your Boy-Toy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun, just left SF yesterday, one of my favorite places, eveh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan5/06/2009

    I'll do anything if I can go with you guys! Congats on the paper, Boy-Toy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must have one smart Boy-Toy there Mistress! Congrats on a job well done Boy-Toy! I have always wanted to go to San Fran! I love gay boys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cali-Boi5/06/2009

    So do you think your boy can help me with some studies for school Mistress? Maybe if I got a reward for grades too I'd do better. What do you do exactly to the Boy-Toy? Maybe it will help me:) Have fun out here! Maybe we can meet up you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to The Boy-Toy, you must be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frog- That is very good to know. Because this bitch travels heavy!

    Cali-Boi- never you mind what I do!
    Naughty boy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Summer doesn't usually show up until September. You will need a jacket. And warm to us means 70 and above. Wool can be a year-round fabric here. The key is to dress in layers as the Bay Area has a great number of microclimates. There can be a 10 degree change in temperature in simply traveling across San Francisco. Oh, and natives like to laugh at the tourists who show up in the summer months expecting summer weather.

    ReplyDelete
  13. way to go Boy-Toy!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! And there are alot of people to look up in Ca Mistress....

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!