Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Happy Birthday



Today is Eric's birthday from over at Daventry Blue! A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I hope your day is filled with what you want to do and it is a pleasant one! But don't party to hard with all the boys! I recently started reading Eric's wonderful blog a couple months ago and it has quickly become one of my daily fixes. If you haven't checked out his blog, Daventry Blue yet, the Mistress says you should. Eric feature's a little of all aspects of culture and tells many thoughts on life and some of his experiences. And I love his Silly Film Lists, as Eric loves himself a good list. And you can't forget those Hot Shots! Eric is also a wonderful writer and has many published works ,which the Mistress is awaiting her order on some of them. Anyway Eric I hope you have a wonderful and Happy Birthday! It is a pleasure to know you in the blogosphere! Now here are some more birthday greetings for you! Couldn't resist!









4 comments:

  1. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan5/06/2009

    Happy Birthday Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Eric! I'll have to check out your blog. Hope you are having a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cali-Boi5/06/2009

    Hey Eric- Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!