Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Greetings



Happy Memorial Day from the Mistress! I hope all are having a good time and enjoying this beautiful weather. So far this weekend the Mistress used Saturday to get some odds and ends done around the abode and then went to market to get some fresh fruit and veggies and the provisions I needed to make potato salad, baked beans, and good old chocolate cupcakes for a picnic on Monday. Buster Borghese thought he would be cute on his routine walk yesterday afternoon. Ya see, when we get to the park we ran like hell in the field. Well while running, he decides he will cut in front of me. I go flying and fall to the ground and the little mongrel keeps running! At first I panicked, but then I just yelled his name and he came running back to me. Whew! Anywho, the rest of the weekend will be relaxing. Today we are headed to The Nevermore Hotel in New Hope, the big gay hang out for the annual Tea Dance for a few cock-a-tails, dancing and drag show. The place is quite beautiful, and it is indoors and outdoors around the pool. It generally gets packed!





At night it looks really cool when they light the whole place up and illuminate the joint.






And in those little dark spots at night there will be all those naughty boys doing there thing. Thanks God the Mistress doesn't par take of such things. Being the respectable woman she is, she will cup a few good feels and then tell them "Why I never!" It's hard to keep these men at bay, but someones got to do it! Tootles.

10 comments:

  1. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan5/24/2009

    Maybe I should come over to the Nevermore. It sounds like a real good time and haven't been to a tea dance in a while. I'd try not to get friskie in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place for a tea dance. We have one we go to every weekend. Should be real crowded today. If I was there at night there would be no behaving in dark spots:) Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coco de Mere5/24/2009

    Who doesn't like New Hope for a summer tea dance? Good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh girl, I'm am trying to get my boys to leave center city Philly to head there. I haven't been there in three years since Lady Bunny was there. We are doing Bump and then Mixto for mojitos. Just can't get the boys to leave. Have a good Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know one day, I'm going to have to go to a Tea Dance. If you can believe this, I've only been to about a handful of gay bars. Pathetic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tugboat- If you ever get this way I 'll take you to a tea dance and you won't forget it. It's a real good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at the tea dance and don't do any teabagging with those admirers trying to lure you away from the Boy Toy. I went too far? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, are you OK after Buster tripped you up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joy -you could never go to far,your a hoot and a half! I laughed my ass off when I read that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a beautiful place! Hope you have a grand time.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!