Friday, April 10, 2009

Mistress Hits the Bunny Trail



Well just as spring is starting and getting under way, so is the social calendar. Tomorrow the Mistress is packing up and heading home for the Easter holiday to visit family and friends. The Boy-Toy headed to a friend of ours yesterday before heading home for family visiting. Of course this was after he went to see the Domestic Goddess Ms. Stewart. Yes. That ONE! The Mistress couldn't go because she was visiting stores all week for visits. Anywho I'll see him at the Aunt and Uncle's house for Easter dinner Sunday, where I'm sure she will be cooking a feast for the new season. She usually cooks ham and lamb. Auntie will be cooking most of the weekend I'm sure. I have also been invited to help judge a Easter Bonnet Show which should be very interesting and over the top in a gay bar! Then on Saturday, the Mistress's two closest friends have put together a little cocktail party for that night. I told them not too many cock-a tails though. After last weekend, oh doggie, can't do that again! I swear, my head still hurts. And it never fails, every year, someone falls out, or ends up sleeping in a bathtub, or under a dinning room table, or in a shrub down the block. Of course nothing will top the time the Mistress was out and dressed in her Easter frock and cutting a cute little jig when her heel broke taking herself down and three others! Still trying to forget that one. Anywho, I'm looking forward to this weekend for it should be a relaxing one. I should be back sometime next week. Tootles! Now,on to the baskets!!!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun, Girl. Say "hello" to Central PA for me!!

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture is TMTH! i love it! wow, it sounds like you're going to have quite the easter spread and it's a good thing b/c it'll help soak up all that alcohol! :D i hope you take some pics of the bonnet show to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahogany Empress4/10/2009

    Have a wonderful Easter girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great Easter weekend Mistress! and drink a cock-a-tail for me too!!

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!