Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Mistress's Kitty is Purring



This man is responsible for getting the Mistress's kitty purring! Yesterday when I was home bound because of the snow we got, I happen to see Angel Eyes with Jennifer Lopez and James Caviezel. I had never seen it. Lordy, is James ever hot.James Caviezel is an American film actor and is perhaps best known for playing the part of
Jesus Christ in the 2004 film The Passion of the Christ. But did you know he was originally cast to play Cyclops in the X-men trilogy, but had a conflict with his scheduling? Anywho, the Mistress believes he is one of the most classically gorgeous looking men in Tinseltown and she was mesmerized by those breathe taking eyes! Now the bad news. He has two strikes against him in the Mistress's Strike Book.1-He donated $2,100 in 2006 to the unsuccessful campaign to re-elect Asshat US.Senator Rick Santorum. Lucky for him he didn't get re-elected. 2-He also filmed a advertisement opposing stem cell research, which could have many medical benefits. Luckily for Mr.Caviezel he is one hell of an actor and handsome as hell. He has me purring!





7 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/03/2009

    Oh God he is quite good looking isn't he! Those eyes could make me do anything he wanted! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had never seen Angel Eyes? For shame. I watch it almost every time it's on. Oh, and there's also Frequency.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes he makes more than my kitty our, and sometimes not. Either way, if he wanted to pet said kitty, I doubt I would turn him away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kailyn- I never saw Frequency either. I really need to go to the movies more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/04/2009

    I have always thought he was so handsome. I have great taste Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya, he IS nice to look at, but that's about all. He is a BIG time Catholic and will push it on anyone within distance of him. stem cell? what a shame, cuz that could change the world....bad bad bad.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!