Friday, March 27, 2009

From the Candy Shop......

All American eye candy and hottie Evan Wadle! And is it me or is he FILLING out those square cuts?



Evan Wadle is from Whitehouse Station, New Jersey and is a very successful male model. Wadle was first discovered back in early 2006- who was hired on the spot! And I can see why! Since then, this young, six foot, blond, ripped hottie has managed to land numerous photo shoots and magazine covers. In 2008 he won the title of DNA'S February's Mate of the Month and soon to be the new face of B*BOY Underwear. And from what the Mistress understands the backside shot of the Wad, which is the first pic below are hard to come by, and that, along with blond hair all over is the reason for this ho to drool all over him! I just love a all American boy that looks good in jeans and a white tee. Or nothing at all.











8 comments:

  1. loving the peach fuzz on the bare bum pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, he is one handsome man.
    He has that All-American-Rough-Around-The-Edges look.
    MmmmmmmMMmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT DAMN! It like to rub him down, and out!!!
    Maddie, It seems we are having problems emailing each other. So. Let me try this one more time. frediemikeal@gmail.com try sending your address here. Maybe then I will get it. I read you've sent it twice. But I've yet to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - that furry little butt is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/27/2009

    The fifith picture down, Evan looks drop dead handsome as hell! Just flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/27/2009

    I have seen Evan before in magazines but didn't know who he was. Could he be anymore perfect? And I love a hairy ass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3/27/2009

    I would love to peel those square cuts away and discover what he is packing in there! He is very hot and I love the rough look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matthuis3/27/2009

    I would love to be in that shower with him. God what a body!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!