Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Finish Line Appoaches



I have to admit the Mistress has really enjoyed RuPaul's Drag Race more than I thought I would. In the beginning I thought it would be blown way over the top and give the queens a negative image. But I thought it was really done very well and has even opened doors for some people the Mistress knows. They had no idea how much work went into it. And the show wasn't sensationalized with all kinds of drama like some other reality shows. The situation with Ongina was very touching and took such courage to do on national television. I haven't been touched like that by a show like this since Pedro died of AIDS on the Real World. The only disappointment was I had wished Tammy Brown would have last longer. Yesterday at work a friend and I were talking about the show when he said a friend of his worked at Logo and told him who won. He did tell me who won, but what his friend told him we don't know if we believe it or not. And I am not telling, in case it is correct. It doesn't surprise me the final four though. I did think it would be Ongina in there though instead of Rebecca Glasscock. Here are the final four left. Who are you routing for? I'm hoping Nina Flowers takes it. I have been behind her from day one.

Bebe Zahara Benet


Nina Flowers


Rebecca Glasscock


Shannel


So you do you think will win it? Could these be the final three?

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/05/2009

    I love all the pictures of the girls here! I love this show and I too thought it was going to be chessy , but it wasn't. I'm hoping Bebe wins. I just love her look. Nina is some tough cookis to beat though.I can't wiat to see the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I'd love to see Nina win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/05/2009

    I'm routing for Shannel or Recbecca myself. Nina is good, but I 'm not into that extreme look she has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/05/2009

    Nina all the way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you that Rebecca Hugecock is the next to go! That gurl needs a better tuck! Shanell is TOO competetive and that will be her downfall. Both Nina and Bebe have a shot at it, and I think it will come down to the final challenges. If they are about beauty, elegance, and poise, Bebe will win. If they are about glamour, energy, and drama, Nina will win. Both girls are winners. I personally find Nina more the type I would want to get to know better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want Nina to win. I think Shannel is pretty, but can not stand that attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss G- I think your right on with Shannel. I think she means well but she is way too competetive. I like to have fun when in drag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really wished it was Ongina instead of Rebecca but what is a show w/out a little surprise elimination. But Ongina is already a star by now..she doesnt need the title to prove anything and I think Ru's letting her be that much loved underdog. The word underdog seems so wrong here though.

    TEAM NINA FLOWERS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Shanel's eyes, but I think she just goes a bit overboard at times. Like you, I wish Tammie Brown had gotten more of a chance. Now I'm rooting for Nina Flowers. She's been nice to everyone, and has the most versatile looks.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!