Friday, March 13, 2009

From the Candy Shop

The Mistress thought she would spoon feed y'all with some of the sexy Alan Valdez! Now this one got my kitty purring!



Alan Valdez is a 20 year old who hails from Hermosilla, Sonora which is in Mexico. Alan is another uber-hot-gorgeous hunk of a man, who has won various modeling competitions and has dreams to become a Latin icon in fashion modeling and a international fitness model someday. Alan recently won 2nd place back in November in the Model America Championships. Alan credits his body with using body weights and hard work, which I'd say he did to absolute perfection! Now, I know he is Mexican, but I bet he can be found in Greek Mythology amongst the Gods somewhere in there. You can go www.louislaselle.com to see ALOT MORE of Alan.Viva Mexico!













12 comments:

  1. Stunning! He's definitely gonna make my "Hot Shots"...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/13/2009

    Oh.My.God. Alan is hot as hell. I want to just masturbate looking at his picture! It's just unavoidable. Excuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric- Was that a pun? LOL!

    Cali-Boi- you are one naughty boy. You must be quite a hand full.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/13/2009

    Oh my, this guy is just hot as hell! Perfect if I say so. My jaw is on the floor currently!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/13/2009

    Alan is very sexy indeed. In that second pic he is packing those shorts! I also went to the site, and his nudies were very nice. Ditto with you Cali-Boi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MUCHO CALIENTE!!! That some hot tamale, I love the legs!!Ouchy
    coochee,coochee.
    Are you really passing up on a free basket? email me ho
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3/14/2009

    Alan in the jock picture? Yummy! He is build very nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/14/2009

    I have never commented before -till now. Alan is amazing! You have some very good looking men featured for sure! Look forward to the candy shop every week now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh he is lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3/15/2009

    oh my, this hunk is quite hot! The things I could do to him....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3/19/2009

    What a beautiful man! And a nice package too from the pictures I saw from the other web site.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!