Friday, March 6, 2009

From the Candy Shop

The mischievously hot....Slavco Tuskaloski


Slavco Tuskaloski hails from Macadonia, and is 27 years old. He has been known to refer to his body as his Ferrari. Well, if he is a Ferrari I am more than ready to take a ride on him, I mean, with him!!! Slavco also claims to be fluent in five different languages, and is also a personal trainer. In addition ,you may recognize him from the reality television realm where he was seen on VH1'S Kept and the more current America's Most Smartest Model, both of which he lost. That's alright, he is still a mighty tasty morsel!









5 comments:

  1. What the hell is under that towel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/06/2009

    Why do I have the feeling Slavco is packing a nice one? He is hot as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan- You and I both know what's under there sister. We should help him with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Ferrari's don't you?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!