Wednesday, March 20, 2024

MR.COFFEE

 

So... I'm at a visual opening on Long Island out by Manhasset in the last century when I was a regional visual manager for a past company I worked for, Coldwater Creek. It was several long tedious, tiring days, and late nights of meeting a deadline getting another store open and immaculately displayed. We stayed at a very swanky Hilton, and every morning for breakfast we all met downstairs in a private room,  and there was one very hot and sexy and flirtatious waiter, gawdeous, tan, smile to melt you, tight bubble butt, Italian and has these very cruisey eyes. Even my boss who was gay said a couple times, "Have you seen one of our waiters? I'm dying to have coffee guy." And I said "Well, I'm pretty sure he could be had, pretty evident he plays for our team, but you know, we're here to work."  So, it's the last day of the store set up, and there at breakfast again was you guessed it...Tall, dark and Italian. he's pouring coffee for everyone, and he started making some serious eye at me. I got the hint. I couldn't take it anymore, and thought to myself, I have got to see if I can make this happen. So, I excuse myself to go to the rest room, and sure enough, there he is,  Mr,Coffee, waiting against the wall in the bathroom feeling his crotch. I said hi and he said "What's you room number? I say 252. He says, "I meet you there." I said I had to get back to breakfast, but  not taking no for an answer, he said just leave. "Well, I don't have much time, I have to eat, and check out and catch up before our corporate van leaves." Insistent he says, "We make time." So, I go back into breakfast, take a bite, and make the excuse I'll meet up with everyone at the van, I have to go up and pack quick as I hadn't done it yet, or so I said. So I go to my room, and there he is..."Ok, I said I very, very little time". He says, "We make it fast." We go in the room, strip from the waist down, were both hard already... and 69ed each other on the bed, fast and furious...so fun...so hot! It didn't take long before we climaxed. What a beautiful man!!! I thanked him, grabbed my bags and run for the bus. Of course, I'm the last one on. My boss was tapping his watch and says "Maddie Baby, we missed you, we were waiting for you. The van almost left without you." "Oh I'm so sorry, I said. "Well what happen" asked my boss. I said, Oh, I just had to grab one last cup of coffee."

35 comments:

  1. I think this need to be a regular feature. Priceless story...hot and funny! And I find that attractive. You should write you memoirs I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Available at Adult Worlds everywhere.

      Delete
  2. Oh Maddie, you dog, you. The first man I ever had sex with snagged me in a La Quinta in Austin. I was working the front desk and he was in town for the funeral of his wife's father. His name? Nick Coffee, MR. COFFEE. I have no memory of what he looked like, but I do remember he was wearing too much English Leather cologne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surmise English Leather and too much or it , would still smell better then that dreaded Drakkar Noir.

      Here's to the days of carefree!!!

      Delete
    2. Ewwww - Drakkar Noir! Stunk the clubs out, that stuff... Jx

      Delete
  3. The best cup of coffee to come out of Manhasset in a long time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen sister! To date....the best cup ever!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hot guy brings you coffee and then meets you for a quickie?
    Yes, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "in the last century" -- those were the days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/21/2024

    HuntleyBiGuy: One of the benefits of corporate travel, if you can make it work. Too bad it only happened on the last day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep writing, the memoir is taking shape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, brief encounters. I remember those. My military days were filled with them, boys and girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should write a book too!

      Delete
    2. It would shock those of the time period. LOL. ... someday ...

      Delete
    3. Though, a few of the ... ahem ... escapades have made to the blog. 😁

      Delete
  9. Ohhh those quickies are super hot!
    I'm glad you made it to the van, though.... I would have been stressed out of my head.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't worried. My sure Mr Coffee would have given me a ride.

      Delete
  10. Now this was a pleasant thing to read during breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I take it you both took cream in your coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caffè Crema! Slurp... Jx

    PS I've had a few "work trip quickies" in my time, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For all we know our paths or swords might have crossed!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

      Delete
  13. What every happen to Coldwater creek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The company was run in the ground when the company brought in someone from the Gap and changed the companies culture and assortment to drastically. A shame too, they were a great company to work for.

      Delete
  14. After seeing those legs, I'd meet you at room 252!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah I know your rep when it comes to hotels and guest houses. I heard from one set of guesthouse keepers YOU entertained, while in P-Town!!!!!! Minx!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three words come to mind...YOU FUCKING WHORE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can't be a whore - she gives it away too easily! Jx

      Delete
    2. I like to think of it as my charity work.

      Delete
    3. no act of kindness, no matter how small the cock, is never wasted.

      Delete
  17. Loves a hand-me-down brew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, even the extra cream.

      Delete
  18. i can barely see your view point at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!