Tuesday, March 26, 2024

CHUCKLE

The Lad helping me out of the car.

I tell you, the Lad can be such a jerk. The other night when we celebrated 14 years, he said he wanted us to dress up as some of his favorite Star Wars characters and do some sexy, naughty role play in the bedroom. When he opened up the door he said, "MISTRESS....Jabba the Hutt isn't one of my favorite Star Wars characters!" And I replied, "IM NOT DRESSED YET!

 I will admit, the Lad is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. You know what he got our blind friend James as a birthday gift? A cheese grater. A cheese grater! Jimmy told him it was the most violent book he'd ever read.

The Lad can be such a dope too. You wouldn't believe what he said to me last week. He said our neighbor with the big titties was outside gardening again topless. I said, "Really Adrien?"  He replied "Yes, but I wish his wife would do the same." And he can be so insensitive. He came in the one night and said, Guess who I ran into while on the way home the other night? I said who Adrien. He said our midget neighbor from up the street. I said Adrien, they prefer little people. He said, Oh whatever, so I offered him a ride, and you know what he said to me? He told me to go fuck myself. So I zipped up my backpack and kept walking.

24 comments:

  1. The backpack was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear.

    And yet i giggled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess he didn't Leia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh my gawd!! LOL! I'm not dressed yet!!!! Must have been all those Shamorck Shakes Mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You SLAY ME! The cheese grater cracked me up!!!! Not buying the Jabba one. Even after all those shakes, you still look thin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! So funny!! You two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My question is where exactly are the Lads hands???

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cheese grater!!!!! I laughed my lack of ass off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. He seems to be somewhere between brilliant and idiotic!

      Delete
  9. I want to see you in that Princess Leia bikini.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not sure the goods will stay in that bottom ensemble. Or it that your hope dear?!?

      Delete
  10. We warned you about all of those shamrock shakes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous3/27/2024

    HuntleyBiGuy: you should hit the road with that act. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a long time since I saw a pic of Marty Feldman; it brings back just how funny a guy he was.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "...zipped up my backpack..." LOLOLOL. Incorrigible!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my God!

    I think it would be kinda hot if someone dressed as Boba Fett.

    ReplyDelete
  15. well I got a perverse chuckle from it all

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!