Monday, August 1, 2022

MOOD BOARD

 

What a great weekend to be away up at the Woods Campground. The weather couldn't have been more perfect...near perfect temps, sunny, and a wonderful mountain breeze. The nights were nice refreshing 67 at night. And the pool was amazing. Nice to let it all hang out. Upon getting back last night, I was watching a PBS show I got into called Hotel Portofino. The season ended last night. What a glorious, beautiful show. Well-acted and written, and just enough drama and some funny moments. The above picture reminds me of the stunning hotel in the series. Looks like a place I wouldn't mind being. And rightly should have been. Last summer should have found Warbucks and I in Italy, in Lake Cuomo. We also considered Portofino. But with the pandemic of that year...we didn't go. But work is under way to reschedule it. If the actual place is half as nice as it appears on the series, I can't wait. Now how about some lovely eye candy to inspire us. My mind mood board currently...


I'm so incorrigible.

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, yes well, in some cases sometimes daily!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh, honey.
    This mood board is recharging my Monday!
    And I agree with Ur-Spo: SOMETIMES??

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did those twin beds give consent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not sure, but he best do it quick before the SCOTUS outlaws banging our beds.

      Delete
  4. Little chocolate covered cream puffs! Simply divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, SOMEONE had a good time, clearly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen anybody fuck a bed before, although a non-denominational Minister in a village nearby was found fucking a vacuum cleaner a few weeks ago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must have been the suction he was after. I'm sure he'd say God made him do it.

      Delete
  7. Love your many moods!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like what’s blooming in your garden (or wherever it’s blooming). I haven’t been to Portofino in years. Used to spend a lot of time there. I should check out the show. The last time I was there, two ugly Americans who looked and sounded like sisters (loud, pushy, arguing with each other incessantly) tried to adopt my female friend (Italian) and me while we had drinks one afternoon. I pretended to be Italian, so I wouldn’t have to talk to them... or be seen as a comrade. No matter how hard we tried to avoid them, we kept bumping into them. I got good at simply smiling and nodding my head whenever they smiled and said CIAO!!! after chattering to my friend in English. I could still pick them out of a police line-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From that little recount, I can't say I blame you on bit.

      Delete
  9. Reminder to self - next time I'm at an apartment with twin beds, check for stickiness between them. Jx

    PS a nice platter of (choux) buns!
    PPS I never tire of holidays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And contrary to belief, that is not me in that gif fucking the twin beds.

      Delete
  10. In the mood for flowers and tasty rounds it seems. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will admit, those are some nice buns

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in the mood for buns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been lately too toots! It must be the heat.

      Delete
  13. My my my! Mistress Borghese what has gotten into you today!

    A good weekend I assume. The flowers are quite lovely on the mood board.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Monday indeed!!!! Flowers and cakes always make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wait. Which ones are the actual vacation pictures again?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!