Friday, August 26, 2022

MS.LIX

If there is one thing to drive me nuts, it's when people assume most drag queens must be ugly men, fem queens , or fat queens out of drag. Don't always judge a book so quickly, for you never know what's under the surface of all that make up and marabou. Take for example Vicki Lix, who is Canada's premier campy comic, and quirky queen of all trades. She is being hailed as the Drag Beast of the North!!! 

This is Vicki...


And so is this hunties!

Yassss girls.... quite the beast indeed! And just may be the best trade in drag I have ever seen!!! I'm already on my knees!!! Originally from a small mountain town of Smithers, B.C, Vicki packed her nuts up and moved to Canda's entertainment hub, Toronto, where she has been a fully live drag act since 2007. With a background in theatre, and a background in writer and comedian writing, and one of the few drag artists whose act is entirely written by herself. She has also acted, hosts a popular podcast called Squirrel Talk, a weekly recap of Drag Race and the Canada version, is a drag coach, a recording artist, a you tube vlogger, and a very successful male model and body builder. Not to mention a very active and outspoken activist...and as an odd tidbit is also a certified Llama and Alpaca trainer...all in between running his own drag house, House of Lix, with other gender bending artist. The body building arose out of an eating disorder he got caught up in when starting out in drag. He thought he had to have a fem build to be convincing as a drag queen. After falling ill from it, he started his lifestyle change, and the body building started, and has become a job unto itself. Vicki is the first to remind all that people come in all shapes and sizes and are all beautiful in every body they represent. Now I would love to see a butch male pass this up for a night of fun or to date. How could one not look pass the drag.... and Vicki turns the out of drag look on its head. I'm here to tell you Vicki will have your sides hurting. If she ever appears on Canada's Drag Race, she will have that slew of sluts in that workroom talking and tongues wagging, to get a glimpse of that ass!!!! Break those barriers, Vicki!!!!!

28 comments:

  1. Gasping!!! Spectacular in and out of drag. But, come on, it was immediately obvious that he’s a llama and alpaca trainer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there you have it.
    I truly love it when someone comes along and shuts the idiots DOWN. Vicky kink come and knock on my door any day. And the House of Lix? Take my money!!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if you have ever seen Upton on his blog, he had his picture on the blog once, and he is handsome as hell like Vicki out of drag!!!! Upton is devilishly handsome.

      Delete
  3. I don't know whether to tip him, or blow him?!?!? Very hot!!!! And equally gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to look at in and out of drag. Stunning transformation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/26/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    This is amazing. Kudos to her for taking control of her life and showing how it’s done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. House of Lix, lol! She rocks alright!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brings a whole new meaning to the term 'multi-talented!' Kizzes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is gorgeous and strong! I swear, sweetpea, I will use this phrase TODAY: "slew of sluts" just too damn perfect! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep....watch out for a slew of sluts if you go out shopping lamb chop!

      Delete
  9. Never seen a lady match her hair to her dress colour before

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8/26/2022

    While Vicki is quite a striking drag queen, I have to admit that I do like Vicki out of drag...well, out of everything! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Gabriel on this one! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite amazing when you see a guy this size and build doing drag.

      Delete
    2. Mads, I find it amazing to see a guy any size and build doing drag! The shoes alone would kill me, and don't get me started on the clothes and make-up! The patience all of that would take blows my meager little mind.

      Delete
    3. Your right Deedles. When I use to do drag regularly, it took about start to finish, 2 1/2 for me to get ready. It was a process, and I didn't rush, Plus there was usually a gin or two involved. But the wigs were always done ahead of time, and the nails painted, ready to glue on. It's why I liked doing Pam Demic...throw some lipstick on the pig and a little blush and she was ready! LMAO!!!!!

      Delete
    4. Oh, dear. Except for the blush, I'm Pam Demic! I even have the gloves now, thanks to a considerate friend of mine.

      Delete
  12. Love this so much. My only criticism is I wish I was under him right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Serving it....the fish and the beef!!!!! Now that is talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I remember toward the end of my drag days....I started working out....and the drag look changed and less fem build.....part of the reason I started doing boylesque.

      Delete
  14. Gorgeous!!!!! Wow.... what a gown. Those shoulders pad in it are something. I think your right, I wouldn't be surprised if we see him on Canada's Drag Race one day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy shit!!!!! You know I love drag queens and I love my men!!! And this one!!! It doesn't matter to me if a guy I dated did drag. Is that a big deal to some guys? He would definitely get the other queens in the workroom hot and bothered. I mean I asked Siri to play Baby Got Back and he popped up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's two sides of beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg...spectacular!! ❤️🔥❤️🔥😍 Loving the yellow wig and dress together.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dang gurl her looks kill!!!!! How have I never heard of Vicki Lix? A girlfriend and side piece rolled into one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. When I got to the second picture, my jaw dropped! simply stunning!!!!

    Looking fabulous and stunning in or out of drag.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!