Monday, August 1, 2022

DEBAUCHERY IN THE WOODS


Debauchery. Yep there was some debauchery. None of you should be shocked by now on that front when it comes to me. This was my first trip up to the lovely Woods Campground for the season, as I had agreed to a charity show with the Girls of Leighton. It was a blast and a worthy cause, even if I had to rush back out upon getting in from P-town. Otherwise, a relaxing weekend. Near perfect weather, a cooling mountain breeze, and it was their legendary Bear Weekend. So, you know new friends were made. Time at the pool spent, a naked hike, and a dance party out in the deep woods. Racy time kids. THAT was insane, to see laser lights, disco balls and house music being played in the woods. It was a hike just getting to it. That took place after the show and the dance hall closed at 1am. Amazing how a place can be so fun and lively, yet very chill and relaxing at the same time. So, Sunday was mostly spent poolside to recover.  But as always, I tried to get some snaps of the beauty and temptations.

Well, my good friend Winfield who owns the site we stay on, myself and good friend and sister David Dust, all went in... finally, and got a new camper for her and I to stay in. Not the airstream I liked, way too expensive, but this camper is rather cute and is plenty to please me while in the woods and not roughing it. It sits across from the main bigger trailer and the kitchen shed.

Pottery mushrooms on the site.

Only half the clan! Mountain cakes!!!!

Though it was Bear Weekend.... there seems to be a ton of feral kitties. It looked more like Kitty Weekend. I had a hell of time getting their picture. I finally tempted them with a raw wienie. I knew Bob would love to see these kitties.

A named this one Lady Marmalade 

And this one Sir Oliver

My favorite camp bears are back from Wilton Manors, and live at the camp all season. Doug and his hubby, from Aussie, Joseph. Doug is the one who writes and directs the Bear City movies...and yes, he told me he's doing a fourth kids!!! They are both two of the nice and entertaining boys.

Hot Cakes were served in the Cafe!!!!

Community Bonfire. My Aqua Net really gets the fire going doesn't
 it?
Now I'm not one to kiss and tell, but this is Gaston. He and his partner may or may not be the ones who helped little ole me find my way from the darkest of late night after maybe 9 gin and tonics, from leaving the said dance party in the middle of the wood...by way of their tent and may have found me doing the walk of shame in the morning. But with the gin...it's fuzzy girls. But we did a hike on Sunday lakeside, and he isn't shy. Doesn't he just melt in your mouth?!?!? Well, he did once. Opps. I didn't say that.

Oh look !!!! Flags!
And after the show, two bears wanted to capture a moment with the Mistress. And after my song and routine which was composed and performed by the late legendary Cashetta...the phone has been ringing off the hook.

Said song. Always a crowd pleaser. So there was that.

38 comments:

  1. If I EVER came back to the US...I would have to try this place out for a weekend. But you and that song had me in STICHES! I'm dying here!!!!!!!! I would have paid to see that. I don't know where you get your energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture! And love your look. That sound clips was completely hysterical. I love the cone flowers. And you and all these men?!? You lucky bitch. Or should I say Minx! I'm taking thoughts of Gaston to bed with me tonight. That jock is bulging. This place looks so damn fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no complaints about anything this weekend.

      Delete
  3. This look like a blast. Where do I sign up at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so campy, no pun intended, and retro for the campground. I remember when you did that routine in Philly. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is a crack up!!!!!

    Loves the kitties. I want them! And guess what? I hope you up in two week, because my peeps and I are going up....finally! I just have to go and check this out. Such juicy gossip honey....Gaston and his partner?!?!? The hootie in the cafe and all those buns...I can't wait to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a better question is, can you walk without limping?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No limp, but I did require a donut for two days to sit upon

      Delete
  6. Anonymous8/02/2022

    Tundra Bunny here.... No wonder you need a holiday from your vacation, Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god, the song!!! And Gaston! Even the name...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning place! 💚

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8/02/2022

    HuntleyBiGuy:
    My you do lead a charmed life. The scenery is fantastic. The wild life seems pretty good too. Me thinks a little too much gin (if there is such a thing) is leading to memory loss. And I wouldn’t want to forget some of those experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some dream, some do - is there anything you haven't done?

    ReplyDelete
  11. My word... have I been living that song! Darling! You live THE life. So jell. How fab. And such a delight. I love all your adventures. Of course you're the toast of the woods. And thanks for the kitty pics. And Gaston! Such a lucky, lucky queen. Kizzes. Thanks for sharing your magic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uptonking...you'd LOVE this place, and it has your name all over it. And yes, who knew the song would be so appropriate when I later would have to use some, huh, stereo cleaner, to get Gaston's appendage up me bum.

      Delete
  12. Loved the cakes and the kitties.
    The gray tabby in the first one gave me MaxGoldberg vibes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just wanted to send you kitty vibes!!!

      Delete
  13. The Woods does have the reputation for unbridled debauchery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous8/02/2022

    Jimmy: I can't believe they live four houses away and I never saw them all winter! I must start going down their street. You look smashing covered in bears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were on high antics and hilarity this visit I can tell you.

      Delete
  15. Not sure that Mary Poppins would approve of your version!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sir Oliver looks like my Torrie! I'm glad you had a great time and got to perform, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous8/02/2022

    Big says,
    Oh, how I would've loved being there with you. As you read, my weekend kinda sucked, and not in a good way. It ALL sounds like such a good time. Especially the chillaxing by the pool, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why Big, just lay on back now...I'll do the rest.

      Delete
  18. Debauchery is one of my fav words.
    And PLEASE tell me Gaston did help you 'find your way'. Damn.
    Love the pictures and that camper! THAT'S how you do it. And you look fabulous. But duh.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my lips weren't sealed for a couple of good hours I can tell ya.

      Delete
  19. Wow, Mistress. This is all so over-the-top divine and fun and the only "rough" part was kept private but I'm assured you fully enjoyed, as I fully enjoyed these photos. Gaston looks utterly delicious. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed several napkins dear to devour that!!!

      Delete
  20. I read that the camper sits across from the main bugger trailer. I'm out of my league and so totally ready for my next eye exam! Along with the kitties, I too enjoy a raw wienie on occasion. Are you ready to rest up now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For now....yes. Have you and Balder half gone camping yet this summer?

      Delete
    2. Camping? No. Let me put it this way. We celebrated our 47th anniversary today by updating our trust fund and wills. Oh, I also had wienies for breakfast and dinner *wink*. We are enjoying our home too much right now to face the hot weather and possible fires while camping. The urge will hit sometime though. It always does.

      Delete
    3. Oh my gosh!!!! The timing!!! Mamy happy returns to you and Balder half!!! Happy Anniversary!! I know beside myself your one of the few who does camping in a camper.

      Delete
    4. I love camping! Yes, we still have a trailer, (a twenty-nine-footer) but I still miss the long-ago days of tent camping, when I could pick myself off of the ground without help. We visit it monthly to make sure it hasn't become infested with rats or rattlers while resting comfortably in storage. Once the weather gets a little cooler, we'll probably take her out again to let the old girl pay for her storage.

      Delete
  21. Anonymous8/02/2022

    I posted a comment and it is no longer here...my apologies if I said something that was not appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can say anything here Gabriel....And nope no comment went to spam.

      Delete
  22. Since when did you need Poppers?!?!? LOVE this place...and I need to sign up. So glad to hear you have a little slice and have gotten a new camper. If the Love Shack isn't the name it should be. Or the Shake Shack!!! The things that camper will see!!! And what's not to like about any of the pictures...I must get more details of the Gaston and walk of shame story........

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!