Saturday, November 14, 2020

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

This trip to the Candy Shop just may shock you. This week is not one of my usual melt in your mouth South American delights. I don't want to over dose dears, after all. This is more of one of your everyday rootbeer barrel or a jolly ranchers. Not quite blond, but not a ginger either. All I can say is I'm willing to see how many licks it takes to get into that gooey center!!!!! Meet actor and director Dan Amboyer.

 Dan is a hunk, actor, director a INFJ, and animal lover and a new dad. I first became familiar with him in a movie about William and Catherine, where he portrayed Prince William. But in real life, he brings rough and tumble, a slight blue collar look, a everyday bloke if you will... a tee shirt and jeans guy and I love that!!!  I have to admit that he’s manicured, and I love that too, but I can’t deny that this guy is damn handsome and he’s got an sexy  body to show off too. Apparently he’s not shy about showing it all off in undies either. I find his outdoorsy vibe sexy. Dan publicly came out as gay and announced that he had married his long-term partner, Eric P. Berger. Amboyer's coming out sparked national attention with televised coverage and caused some rough patches. But all's well... on November 4, 2019, Amboyer announced that he and Berger were expecting a son. Their son, Theodore Carl Amboyer-Berger, was born on December 13, 2019. They have several pet cats and a bird to round out the household. But oh boy.....does he make me swooooooooon.

33 comments:

  1. Oh. My. SOOOOO my type. I love your Candy Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that movie and google who he was. I have been smitten ever since. I also read where he hand sewed a little lamb costume for his son's first Halloween and it made me melt. So does this post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is HANDSOME!!! Love the underwear shot. I wonder if that's his Now that I got your attention looks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has me insanely desiring him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this Candy Shop!!!!!
    😋😋😋🥰🥰🥰🤩🤩🤩🤩🍆🍆🍆🍆

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wonder if his wood is hard or soft?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent⚘ManCandy!!!!! I bet you he's a big ole cuddler too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great-looking, beautiful body, dynamite legs and little fur on chest, five o clock shadow. Gets an “A” from me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Handsome, sexy man, and even more so because there are none of those putrid tattoos to distract us from his beautiful skin and musculature. He and his partner seem like swell men. I too read a interview with them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. reminds me of a young brad pitt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't care how you categorize him, any man who rocks jeans a T is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do like a good jolly rancher or root beer barrel! This one looks like an all day sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I said Id like to see him and his bird, this is not what I had in mind. I bet the other bird is nice too. He is very adorable though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely body and beautiful eyes. Loved those sexy jeans! He wear them well with boots. A guy wear jeans and boots and Im done...I would be happy to peel him out of the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the Candy Shop is week....my type of guy and LOVE the new blog banner too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice to see a handsome man who looks as if he doesn’t live at the gym 24/7. He is a real cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, he really is hot! Thanks for the eye candy, Mistress! For a second I thought he had the same kind of parrot as me (a male eclectus) but upon closer inspection I believe it's some sort of conure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In case you stopped by Jennifer, I knew I had to include that one! Apparently his bird even sits on his shoulder when he shaves in the morning!!!!

      Delete
  18. He can really rock the jeans, too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would keep him in the woodshed and bring him out occasionally to light the fire.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With him around dear, you needs a fire?

      Delete
  20. I was being suggestive :-)
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope he won't mind keep a big black girl warm? He is tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. In that third picture, if he just wants to continue sitting, I'll do all the work.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Maddie, Mr. Amboyer looks a tad older than I was when we had our 1st child, but looks physically up to the job of parenting. I wish him and his partner the best of good fortune: parenting can, does, cause us to find limits we never knew we had --then exceed them. He looks to be a kind man --I trust his partner is too. They'll do fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There son they adopted is adorable!!!! A little chubby cherub.

      Delete
  24. He is so very handsome!!! And I dare say would have been an improvement to play that dopey looking Prince William. Harry probably thinks a lot Thank goodness I got the looks. That men in that family aren't handsome in the slightest not to mention many of the women.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Causing a ruckus over coming out, must've no doubt been all the women who'd been swooning over him. Ah, sorry ladies....

    ReplyDelete
  26. Being a jeans and tee guy myself....he’s a perfect candy shop option!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!