Thursday, April 10, 2014

THE GIA GUNN YOU DIDN'T SEE

I'll be honest. Gia Gunn was not my favorite queen on Drag Race, but while she is pretty fishy and likable enough, here is a side we didn't see. I give credit where credit is due. Showgirl Gia Gunn performs A Dazzling Number At The legendary Drag Carnage. Just stunning!!!! And I did that hair style extension once. I love the look, but not easy to perform in, especially when doing a high energy song.
 
 
And for any of you that commented on the Betty Buckley post, may want to check the post again. I had a surprise comment and a email. It was a pearl clutcher!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. This was EVERYTHING!!! If she would have brought THAT, she would still be there!!! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was quite good, I'll admit it too!!, love that she brought culture to her performance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakin' amazing. Cross culture for sure. Good job Gia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should Carmen Carerra be worried??? Wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite performance from her, that is FIERCE! And your so right about the hair thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's what I like to see at a drag show. Plus to many queens get wrapped up in tip taking, which is fine, but work for the money first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's still and always will be my problem with the show. Very few queens on their ever really show their whole broad spectrum of how they perform. I have seen many over the years, they get on there, and I'm like "That's not the queen I remember" Very few like Bianca, are like they really are. Gia was amazing in that clip!!!!!! Bianca is still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was quite dazzling!! She looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so much better than on the show. If think that's the first I really liked her look!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!