Thursday, August 11, 2011

Grande Dame



Varla Jean Merman is a fabulous diva who is originated and portrayed by Jeffery Roberson, who is an actor,singer and drag performer,and hails from the south. Varla is one beautiful,talented,and truly entertaining queen! And let's face it how many queens can be a stunning beauty and a hot daddy? Varla Jean has filled concert halls and cabarets across the world from Sydney's Opera House, to the New York Public Theater,Carnegie Hall and the San Francisco Victoria Theater. She also performs in New Orleans, and is a staple of the summer months non-stop in Provincetown, Massachusetts, where I'll be heading in a few days! Varla has also starred in the movie "Girls will be Girls" His shows Varla Jean Merman Loves A Foreign Tongue, Anatomically Incorrect, I'm Not Paying For This, Girl With A Pearl Necklace; An Act Of Love, Under A Big Top, Holiday Ham!, All Washed Up! and The Very Worst of Varla Jean Merman have all been a huge success! And you may have even caught her song parodies and videos which are hilarious as hell. It's funny, she has always beeen my summer queen of choice.






8 comments:

  1. She's a riot! And I concur. She's a hot he as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a natual. I have always loved her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE VARLA! Absolutely sensational. One truly gifted artiste! And how can you not love the big tits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So talented Varla! I am a fan for life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's the best in the biz if you ask me... a real artist. .NOT another drag queen . Jeffery raises the bar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Varla! Beautiful, talent and hot as a man. I'd hit her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear, the most attractive red head I ever did see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have seen Varla many times and she is always amazing! And in P-town she is really on!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!