Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm the Mistress, and I'm an Accessories Whore!!!


Your probably wondering what all the furnishings are doing on the bed. The Mistress isn't going on any trip, it's just things I had out while changing the closet out from the cold months, to the warmer ones. And I'm here to tell ya girls, that she is a big ole accessories whore!!! I love myself some accessories. Belts, scarfs and glasses oh my! I love it all, but I especially like scarfs! This is only a few of the spring ones. I also love me some ties, sunglasses, chapeaus and watches. I think they just add alot to an outfit and some personality. Tees shirts I feel can also add alot to ones wardrobe. They can be worn alone or layered. Or dressed up or down or under a sport coat. Between the Boy-Toy and myself we a have a whole chest of drawers filled with nothing but tee shirts! I also am a whore for outerwear jackets and sport coars and sweaters. I like all labels to. I have everything from Burberry to John Varavatos to Banana Republic to vintage store finds to $7.99 items from the Target. If it is something I want, I will pay the price. I always like to be put together before leaving the house and be coordinated. A complete story. A like to have different looks and colors to choose from for my different moods. So, I have to think of things, in advance, before going out or to work. You have to be dressed! I also own some eye glasses that have regular glass in them for other looks I like. And you may have even noticed a flask in the above picture. You have to have a well appointed flask for travel just for that little stiffener you might need while on travel!!! Here are some examples of what I might wear at different times.

In this picture I would probably wear this to a chic little eatery for Sunday Brunch in Hew Hope or in the city.


A gray v-neck tee, a tie loosely made hanging out, and a pair of sevens jeans- perfect for milling around the city just hanging out or clubbing in.


Another casual look with a green tee from target, a scarf, white hoodie, and jeans. A outfit I may wear to the mall or walk the neighborhood in.


A typical work outfit for the Mistress. All black. A vest with the tie worn outside the vest for a fun flair! I also like vests.


This outfit is a navy sports coat with a navy v-neck tee worn under it, with shredded jeans and a scarf with some larger sunglasses. A outfit for perhaps a evening dinner in town or a trendy gallery show.


A nice summer outfit I would wear. A dark brown shirt with white seven jeans, a straw hat, and the flask for the trip to most likely a summer party here in Bucks County.


And before heading out yesterday to the Fairmount Park area to walk Buster I ended up wearing the outfit. Very relaxed.


I always like to dress and I love accessories can you tell. But I always want to look nice. After all your style and grooming I feel can act like your calling card and leave a impression. Plus you never know who one might run into. Tootles!

20 comments:

  1. You've inspired me! I need to clean out my closet, though I doubt I'll have anything as fab as you...or as trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, being a stripper is more than just dancing naked on the stage. its about the art of dance and its elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lor girl, no wonder it takes you so damn long to leave the house! You do have great taste though! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coco de Mere3/22/2010

    Damn girl you look good!!!!!! I love to see how you put everything together. I fashion vice is tee shirts also. I think I have like 120 tees, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat post to do! What do you do for a living? I will have to read earlier post to see, but you would make a excellent personal shopper. I love how you have fun with your looks and aren't just thrown together. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to get to see almost all of you and your private collection! Great ideas. Is it safe to say that I got some fashion advice from a visual stylist? I so need to raid your closet. I'd hate to see the Mistress Borghese's collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mistress Maddie #1 Fan3/22/2010

    This doesn't surprise me at all. You always looked down right put together at work. I just wonder what the undies drawer looks like, and if you are a boxers or briefs guy!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To accessorize is to pay attention to detail & to know when too much is not enough.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love seeing all these outfits and thinking about how you look in them. You and the BT were such dapper cuties when I visited. I was so worried about what I wore - partly because I didn't want to look even fatter in the pictures and also because I was meeting you! Help me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I LOVELOVELOVE this Maddie!!!!

    You need to do this more often. You have inspired me too.....

    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why I must say you have so many different looks! And what great taste girl. I agree with Ursula, if all else fails you could be a stylist/personal shopper. I lokk the look with the tie and the ve-neck. I would wear that but I'm a little to old now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is helpful. I will admit I have a nice closet full of nice clothes and I have some accessories, but I'm not alway sure what to mix and match or how to, or what to accessorize with. You gave me some ideas. And you look great to walk the dog. I'd give you a second look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Id say you definitely have a flair! And cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Batina3/23/2010

    Even though you used mens clothes this gives me some ideas. I'm a fashion mishap!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maddie ... girl, were you cleaning the closet or playing put outfits together??? You always had a flair for fashion. Oh yeah, and the pic of you -- girl, you are looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a fashion plate!Great post Mistress! Now we need to see the Mistress's closet and pairings.LOL! Do we have that much time?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl you look so good! I can't believe your almost...oh, I better not say out loud I'd be taking my life in my hands.LOL! You alway did dress some cool.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maddie I loved this post and the photos! It isn't a surprise that you have a beautiful collection of clothes and accessories, or that you can pull them together with purpose and flair. The commentary though is priceless and the best part of this feature. I sincerely hope you do more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful post girl! I agree with some of the comments. We should see the Mistress's closet some time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me likee accessories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!