Friday, March 19, 2010

From the Candy Shop



Marc Jacobs is an American fashion designer and the head designer for Marc Jacobs, as well as the diffusion line Marc by Marc Jacobs,and is currently the Creative Director of the French design house Louis Vuitton. Now I don't know what it is about Marc, but he gets this ho purrrring! I guess he sort of as a dirty rough look to him, that five of clock shadow, the tats, that flat stomach, will get me every time! In 2009, Jacobs was ranked 15th on Out magazine's annual list of "50 Most Powerful Gay Men and Women in America".
Jacobs, who is openly gay, is currently married to advertising executive Lorenzo Martone. In March 2009, Women's Wear Daily reported that the pair was engaged after a year of dating. In July of 2009, the couple held their wedding in Provincetown, Massachusetts. Marc could design a gown for me any time he wanted!!!!








8 comments:

  1. Not so much for me. And how does he design 2 lines for himself AND a line for LV? That seem's like a conflict of interest!
    He's all yours, baby! I'm holding out for Tom Ford!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Miss G, Tom Ford is another of my pleasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. In the first and third picture I'd hit him! I still don't find him hot all the time. If it wasn't for the horn dog thing, I wouldn't like him at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like him better sans ALL the tattoos. I mean, I like me some tattoos--I have six--his are too disconnected for me. But a little body make-up and he's good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will admit he does look hot in the first picture,but he does have a dirty sex pig look. I betting he a pig in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coco de Mere3/20/2010

    You know Mistress, I do have to agree with you. He is sorta of hot at times but others a hot mess! I can't make up my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know now Mistress while I like his fashion and handbags, I not so sure about him. He dose have a pig look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mistress! My good friend Cali-Boi told me you did a post on Marc Jacobs. I think he is way to hot!!! We disagree on this of course, so thanks for the post. I'd do anything he wanted me too!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!