Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Walk in the Park


This past weekend was very beautiful out. On Sunday, I though I'd take Buster Bolfig down to Fairmount Park along the river and then head on through Laurel Hill Cemetery. I know what your thinking. Why walk through a cemetery on such a beautiful day. But I just love the architecture and statuary they have there. It really is a beautiful place. And I'm here to tell you the boys were out in full force!!! The Mistress got quite a few looks I have to admit! Here is some of what we saw that day.








At the end of the day it looked like Buster Bolfig had had enough! He was wiped out and sleep for the night right through till morn. Tootles.

8 comments:

  1. What a happy puppy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I love the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, and that tree! Fab-u-lous!!
    Buster got tuckered out from his springtime stroll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress. I remember when you wrote about Laurel Hill before. Can you believe I have never been up there? I need to get out of the city limits one of these days! It was a beautiful day though wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buster is adorable! And if you walk him looking like you did from the last post, it's no wonder you get looks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you don't shy away from the cemetery. They really are spectacular places for walks, that unfortunately get overlooked because people don't like to being reminded they are mortal.

    P.S. If Buster wasn't your little love Maddie, I'd steal him in a second. What a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mistress Maddie #1Fan3/26/2010

    I just love that walk way with the growth over it.Cool looking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a wonderful weekend to be out and about wasn't it? Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!