Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ms.Aguilera is Smokin!

I have to admit when she first came on the scene, I couldn't stand her. Just another pop diva who came out with oodles of other "pop girls". One by one they all bit the dust and disappeared, while it basically came down to Christina and Brittany. And the poor latter just went bat crazy, with her last comeback which fell short and she ran out of steam- fast. But Christina, that girl has some pipes on her,I just knew she would be around for some time. I really liked her much more when she came out with the Dirty cd and have been with her ever since. I even liked her her Back to Basics cd, with it's two hits. It didn't get received well with fans, but the b-side disk had a very heavy jazz influence which shockingly she did wonderfully. Wouldn't surprise me if she ended up doing jazz at some point. But she is just smokin in this new video! She looks incredible! I don't know who styled her, but well done. (Note to self to find the choker in opening scene) And the song and video are dirty,sexy and entertaining. It remind me of the Mae West line, "Those who are easily shocked, should be shocked more often" Makes to want to get all kinds of dirty on! Tootles.

6 comments:

  1. There's not-so-subtle hints of Madonna and Gaga in there, but the voice is pure Christina, and it's fabulous.
    Plus, any woman that can rock yellow eyeshadow has got it going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Batina6/05/2010

    Mistress! She does look very good! And I like this song too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do really like Christina even though she is part of the industry machine. She does get 70 percent creative power with wants she wants to do, which I find she never leaves us board. It's not just a room with a blond bubble gum girl with four backups . She arty and risks it. Screw the public she's doing what she wants. Incredible video hadn't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's back baby! I have always liked her, but this is just hot and could she look better? Where's Brittey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why no Bob, I don't see any gaga or madonna influence here! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent video! Where's Brit now? Eat that dust!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!