Sunday, October 13, 2024

FROM THECANDY SHOP


I know, I'm completely hopeless and defenseless when it comes to Latina and Spanish men. This week in the Candy Shop is Deigo de la Calle, who hails from Brazil, South America but now has set up a life in Europe, not far from the Austria border. Deigo had commented on a picture of mine on my Instagram, and I was like WHO IS THIS? All I know is he loves dogs and is the proud owner of one pooch, who he adores. Now granted Deigo has many fine assets, but just the lips, smile and those doe eyes are enough to lure me in hook, line, and sinker. I could get lost in them kids! He is just too damn adorable. Some might say too young. But honey, I'm here to tell you, youth as it advantages. Endurance. Stamina. Flexible. Vigorous. Deigo, I'm willing to try. Those lips!!!!! And a good owner is a plus too!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/13/2024

    So willing to show off his ass and cock !!! Diego is just what the doctor ordered as I recover from the houseboys :)
    Now I’ve got that old classic song Brazil on my mind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore a guy who isn't shy and is uninhibited don't you?

      Delete
  2. I do love a dark-haired, dark-eyed Latino man ... of course!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!