Sunday, October 6, 2024

FROM THE CANDY SHOP


A very special treat in the Candy Shop today. Some very tasty Spanish candy, that is as tasty and melt in your mouth goodness as it looks. I had firsthand knowledge with this candy, the adorably sexy Guille Choa... as he is friend with one of our clan members, and I had the pleasure to meet and hang with him for a week, a few years back in Provincetown. But I will never kiss and tell, unless you plan to ply me with a few gins and tonics and hear some sordid conversation. I will admit that that this man took my breath away and left me very weak in the knees, just from his smile and heavy accent and good conversation. We even kept in touch here and there, so a sweet guy and has many talents, I am leaving it there. He has a cross story, started out as a fitness instructor then made his way toa sports nutritionist. But he is also very uninhibited and doesn't shy away from being nude and letting it all hang out, to the point of doing some modeling. I tell you; I can never escape the Latina and Spanish men. Here are some links to check out. I hope he comes for a visit soon!


Ahhhhhhh memories

2 comments:

  1. well we dont expect for you to tell. But we do expect there was kissing

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!