Saturday, November 18, 2023

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

 
Today in the Candy Shop, guys and girls, prepare to drool incessantly. When I came across this melt in your mouth goodness, I think my life might have changed forever. I never thought that I might pose a stalking risk to anyone, but it's a good thing this guy lives too far away for me to because I'd be too obsessed with him and his assets. I joke of course, or do I? But damn this man is just FINE. This hunk, Konstantin Resch, who hails from Dusseldorf Germany, is a model but foremost a sports coach. Yeah, have a think about that for a while. I don't know what sports he's focused on but I'm going to have a hard time thinking about anything other than this guy in the showers after coaching his chosen sport. And I have just the sports equipment he can use. Sweet Jesus is this guy smoking sexy. See, I do like other men besides South Americans.


And here's even more Konstantin. 
I dare you to not hit the link!!!

31 comments:

  1. Cap Chasen11/18/2023

    I can only agree with your assessment of Konstantin: I find myself swooning over him, even if in the privacy of my own apartment. He possesses an overwhelmingly powerful combination of soft and masculine, sweet and aloof…with a boyishness that is underlined with a heated sexuality. I cannot truly explain my feelings. more like hunger – for him, but they are potent and achingly unrequited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I would say that about some him up!

      Delete
  2. OMG! I think I just came! He is hot!!!!

    Ps...Love the new header too! Funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a helluva Bratwurst! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do I get the feeling The Mistress is planning a trip to Germany all of a sudden?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I've been to Germany once, and I sure don't remember seeing men that look like him. But alas I was very young then.

      Delete
  5. I have long been a fan or Mr. Resch. He's utterly delcious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A naked Konstatin I love best. And seeing that uncutness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in serious lust for this stud. WOOF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This guy is just demanding to be blown – what a lean, muscled, hung stud! Just the right amount of body hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. What a beautiful man! And sexy as hell with the glasses on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Mistress...he is a good one for your houseboys collection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did he come ?? WOW! I do believe I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been telling people for years, there's nothing wrong with fine bones.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I do enjoy my visits to your 'Candy Shop' Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my dear. He is dazzling. I do hope it's rugby he coaches.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, I took that dare! Website blocked due to a URL virus. Booooooo.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear. Now I just clicked on the link and I went right to the video without any messages.

      Delete
  16. What a naturally beautiful man. No bald gym gorilla here. And hot with the glasses on too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Truly spectacular body, perfect amount of muscle, great thighs and what looks like a 8 inch cock in photo # 3. Willing to risk asphyxiation to get to the bottom of that bone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. yep. i'd go vertical for him.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want a torso like his.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just have his and lay your head on it Spo!!!!!

      Delete
  20. Holy fuck is he HOT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh dear Konstantin… I mean God… I mean Konstantin… I need some coaching…

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!